Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Gantulyst runs, zero radiant shards

motorfirebox

This is really getting to be discouraging. One run yesterday, two today, zero radiant shards. I think the last run we missed sunrise by like a microsecond, but we did a successful run just before that... no radiants at all. And the run yesterday went off without a hitch, but I gots no radiants.

I dropped it ticket to support, though I doubt they can do anything. I feel like getting loot should be a pretty reliable thing, it's kind of the whole basis of the game. Can we please work on this?

3 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

I dropped it ticket to support, though I doubt they can do anything. I feel like getting loot should be a pretty reliable thing, it's kind of the whole basis of the game. Can we please work on this?

I hate to be the one to ask the question, and I don't mean to be rude, but are you doing everything right, yet still not receiving a Radiant? Are you using three lures and making sure all three are attached to the Gantulyst when you defeat it?

Edited by LazerSkink

10 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I hate to be the one to ask the question, and I don't mean to be rude, but are you doing everything right, yet still not receiving a Radiant? Are you using three lures and making sure all three are attached to the Gantulyst when you defeat it?

Yeah, I should have made it clear—I've gotten radiants in the past, so it's not a matter of not knowing what to do. It's just been these past three runs in a row.

3 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

Yeah, I should have made it clear—I've gotten radiants in the past, so it's not a matter of not knowing what to do. It's just been these past three runs in a row.

That's odd. This seems like more of a bug than anything else, because one Radiant and two Brilliants are guaranteed to drop upon successful capture of the Gantulyst. If there are three lures, all three are charged, and all three are latched on until the very end, yet there is no visible shard drop, it's definitely a bug.

Are you discarding users running beyond the 60 meter range with the lures? If the lure is at 61m, it will not capture. Host/client discrepancy and lag can alter the position of both eidolon and lures between both views, so keeping them anywhere close to 60 meters makes the whole thing open to host/client mismatches. Were they actually charged? all three of them? Are you ensuring lures are not dying by the end? all 3 charged lures need to be in range when the kill shot against it happens.

It would help greatly to have a video of this (i assume you submitted one to support) because the entire player base has been spamming the trio since they were introduced, with groups now cheesing 5 runs a night and this is the first time anyone has ever mentioned this. It is always a user making an error, be it range, be it charge, be it lure died, be it lag. They are a guaranteed drop upon capture and it is only one condition for capturing, all three charged lures are in range.