Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So how much are rivens worth?

Blackflux

Question

So after asking one too many of the same question on the warframe reddit,in game and on this forum AFTER looking through the wiki for something i am not even using. 

the question now pops up "how much is this worth" what think i am asking that to trade chat? i would end up selling it for 5 platinum. I also don't know how to edit steam photos so enjoy the view. i sold a riven once for like 20P but it was the war within riven reward so i didn't care, but now its the "i spent like a week of getting formas" riven. shotgun only BTW. i see people selling things like this for 100-1000P so i assume there is a big overpriced group

ED1368D09D7FCB10170E4F70D9C49F5DC5A831CC

3 answers to this question

Ouch yeah, if that's the riven you were talking about with your status duration question, then you won't get much out of it, at the moment Convectrix is still an underdog even after the beam changes, and slash procs are one of it's main sources of damage.

32 minutes ago, Blackflux said:

So after asking one too many of the same question on the warframe reddit,in game and on this forum AFTER looking through the wiki for something i am not even using. 

the question now pops up "how much is this worth" what think i am asking that to trade chat? i would end up selling it for 5 platinum. I also don't know how to edit steam photos so enjoy the view. i sold a riven once for like 20P but it was the war within riven reward so i didn't care, but now its the "i spent like a week of getting formas" riven. shotgun only BTW. i see people selling things like this for 100-1000P so i assume there is a big overpriced group

Few Rivens actually sell for over 1000, the trade chat in game is more people trying to get lucky on a hyper-inflated price than a representation of the actual Market.

For that I suggest using this site to see the actual trading prices, this is the page for the Convectrix.