Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE FIX THE OBSTACLE COURSE

Shades404

I know it's a minor thing but nothing infuriates me more than when I inch a little too far in mid-jump to the left and instantly get respawned. Please, just allow a bit more space so I can actually get to my destination before getting ripped back to the spawn, that's all I ask. This game is supposed to make you feel like a ninja, and when you pull off a time saving move, it feels amazing. No one likes be told "No. You CAN'T do that BECAUSE."

And for anyone who says "This is not worth the time of the dev's" I don't care what you say, the entire game should be good, if you add something, it has to be at the same level as the rest of the game, none of this "because its a side thing, its S#&$tily developed" that's not how it works. Please for the love of all that is holy, fix this.

17 minutes ago, Shades404 said:

I know it's a minor thing but nothing infuriates me more than when I inch a little too far in mid-jump to the left and instantly get respawned. Please, just allow a bit more space so I can actually get to my destination before getting ripped back to the spawn, that's all I ask. This game is supposed to make you feel like a ninja, and when you pull off a time saving move, it feels amazing. No one likes be told "No. You CAN'T do that BECAUSE."

And for anyone who says "This is not worth the time of the dev's" I don't care what you say, the entire game should be good, if you add something, it has to be at the same level as the rest of the game, none of this "because its a side thing, its S#&$tily developed" that's not how it works. Please for the love of all that is holy, fix this.

The Dojo obstacle course is being replaced (probably this year) by a modular version that is build by the clan owner (or any anyone with building permissions), so there is no point working on it as it's not going to exist soon. You'll just need to wait until the Dojo revamp is released.

Edited by Carnage2K4

Lol well you’ll be happy to know that they have been working on making a customizable obstical course so you don’t have to worry about that anymore. It will be ALOT better than the current one and will have a lot more stuff in there to mess around with

41 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

The Dojo obstacle course is being replaced (probably this year) by a modular version that is build by the clan owner (or any anyone with building permissions), so there is no point working on it as it's not going to exist soon. You'll just need to wait until the Dojo revamp is released.

I think it's actually next week.