Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Tileset

-Appa-

Please for the love of god, give a reason to farm there, these are such beautiful tilesets, once you have Octavia, and all the drift mods, and the illusive vengeful revenant  you never go back to Lua, and its sad. Such a waste of a beautiful tileset :c 

1 minute ago, Gooalaa said:

You can farm crafted forma on Lua by doing the Octavia music puzzle

Youre right, but, if you already got masses of forma, my point still stands :c plus its not hard to come by a abundance of froma imho

- pre-built Forma

- Vengeful Revenant

- bits of the Broken War if you're meaning to build you a War

- Sentient Cores if you don't like PoE (or your computer isn't PoE-friendly)

On top of that, the Defense is one of the most XP-intensive (excluding Dark Sectors, I guess) and the Spy mission, while one of the longest, is one of the most rewarding (for people who like leveling their weapons with Spy missions).

10 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

- pre-built Forma

- Vengeful Revenant

- bits of the Broken War if you're meaning to build you a War

- Sentient Cores if you don't like PoE (or your computer isn't PoE-friendly)

On top of that, the Defense is one of the most XP-intensive (excluding Dark Sectors, I guess) and the Spy mission, while one of the longest, is one of the most rewarding (for people who like leveling their weapons with Spy missions).

I already said forma aint exactly hard to come by, but always nice in a pinch I guess.

Vengeful is better farmed in Ratguum (Hard) + you get alot more endo

Bits of the broken war and war, well once you have them, no point in returning.

As for sentient cores, I can see that for low end players, but most people already have an abundance of cores from farming hydrolyst.

hace 2 minutos, xXDeadsinxX dijo:

That’s on Earth from The Silver Grove quest, not Lua.

You need Twilight Apothic to get Orphid Specter, and you need Lunar Pitcher for Twilight Apothic, and Lunar Pitcher is from Lua. Pay attention.

Just now, theraot said:

You need Twilight Apothic to get Orphid Specter, and you need Lunar Pitcher for Twilight Apothic, and Lunar Pitcher is from Lua. Pay attention.

Whoops, you’re right. I read it as that the Orphid Specter is on Lua instead of Earth.

6 hours ago, -_Momo_- said:

I already said forma aint exactly hard to come by, but always nice in a pinch I guess.

Vengeful is better farmed in Ratguum (Hard) + you get alot more endo

Bits of the broken war and war, well once you have them, no point in returning.

As for sentient cores, I can see that for low end players, but most people already have an abundance of cores from farming hydrolyst.

Then, just like me, return because it's a beautiful tileset and we are not mercenaries fighting from scraps: we are people who want to have fun playing in a gorgeous tileset.

I mean, seriously. The tileset in itself is reason enough for me to go back. If you feel that you want to have a reason to go back... you already have a reason to go back.

7 hours ago, -_Momo_- said:

Please for the love of god, give a reason to farm there, these are such beautiful tilesets, once you have Octavia, and all the drift mods, and the illusive vengeful revenant  you never go back to Lua, and its sad. Such a waste of a beautiful tileset :c 

I love farming on plato, just do it because it's comfy, you can attempt to farm rare orokin containers (I mean real ones not the lua music room one), but what I don't understand is that Lua is one of the most dense content packed locations in the game, they give you plenty of reasons to farm there, so why are you complaining? What tileset offers more for your time than Lua? What would you like added?