Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream #12 - Dev Q&a On August 14 @ 2 Pm Edt!

[DE]Rebecca

for Scott:

1. When you start with next part of Warframes buff/nerf/changes?

2. Great beard!

for Steve:

1. When could we expect more lore?

2. Grapple line? maybe soon?

3. If you could spend one day hanging out with one of Frames, which one would you choice? why? (Frost for always cool beer? etc.)

for Geoff

1. Any new great looking weapons? (gram prime, glaive vandal? anything shiny?) maybe skins?

2. cmon AkVasto/AVasto/Dual Vasto, please!

3. new dojo elevators to fit new tile set?

for Sheldon

1. Any new spoilers?

Edited by Syius

Will there be the new episode "Vor Prize" available in the game? And will there be new rooms to be added to the dojo? And what my biggest concern is that will be a new PRIME warframe that is exclusive for certain players like in a clan or something else?

Edited by Watch4everyone

Hello, 

Do you think of creating alternatives armors ? Based on the same principle as the helmets ?

Can we expect to find one day a geant boss, for 4 to 8 players with exclusive  environment ?

Will there be soon new prime Warframe ? If yes, what will be its sex?

Thanks for your good work !

Edited by Nhidelyn

I have a question - or rather suggestion: why not introduce a whip as a melee weapon? I can not even offer a rough mechanics: works by type of ancient arms of the infected, with a charged attack has clearly straight and has a chance to break the weapon (similar skill Loki 4) has a simple attack area and can stun. Just as it was originally, you can enter in game with any natural element (corny - electricity)

Edited by Farhont

Maybe for trading it would be the best to create Trading Posts, which is in a way similar to Dojos, and regarding the faction rulership (planetary system dependant, maybe) some stuff is cheaper, some is more expensive. This can sort out ridiculous pricing between players, and adds an Elite style gameplay possibility, where some clans can build their reputation on trading, crafting or collecting stuff.

Or, the Trading Post can be a built "room" in the Dojo (or an alliance building, if there will be someting like that), and the prices are set by some carefully crafted system.

Also an idea for the general warframe balancing problems:

- We already have to compose warframe parts. A helmet would obviously define the visual perception (like zoom, enemy/loot scan, etc.), the chassis is for basic construction, like speed, etc., armor is for ...errr... armor. So if we clearly (re)define parts of the warframes, and how can we modify it (helmet, armor, chassis, as above), then we can have different mod slots for them (like 2 for helmet, 3 for armor, 4 for chassis by default). Prime warframe parts can add one per part, so a maxed warframe will have 3+4+5 = 12 slots. This is just an example, not a fully detailed plan of course :)

- Basic skills (4/warframe) can be handled like aura mods, while the most of them special skills, and that's fine. These can be permanent, not drop-related, and you can level them up via fusion cores only.

- Formas should be more hard to craft, but the -30 level reduction is a too hard rule I think. Maybe there should be a non-formaed slot change cost, and an already formaed change cost (which is higher than the other).

Keep up the good work!

1. Will there be more lore soon? Can't wait for more background story of the Warframe Universe :D

2. Is it possible to just buy 1 color without buying the whole color pack? PLEEEAASSEEE with a Cherry on top :3

3. I know Nova was just released recently, but i'm just curious what kind of Warframe or any concepts for the next warframe? :)

Will there in the Future New sentinels? Such as drones or replicas of warframes or runing sentines Like Wolfes ans so on. What about a prime sentinel?