Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we possibly get access to simulacrum from the orbiter?

(PSN)venomwraith

I have always liked using the simulacrum however, Having to run to the relay and go through another load screen rather than just going to it from the orbiter is less than convenient, having the option to access it from our orbiter would be pretty awesome. i'm not sure if its a lore reason or something why we don't have this feature yet but id love to see it implemented, just a simple suggestion idea :)

Edited by (PS4)venomwraith
typo

I'd love to have access to simulacrum from orbiter. Don't think there is a lore reason ( a teleportation device to simulacrum can't break lore tho ) but more like to make people to visit relays frequently. You know there isn't many reasons to visit relays other than baro and exchanging medallions.

FRIGGIN THANK YOU!

I’ve been wanting this for so long! Why not an access point directly on either the orbiter or the navigation menu at the bottom or a separate node. Maybe multiple simulacrums. One being the current, one for parkour, one as a flat open space, one for archwing, and one as a deathmatch map (for those who like conclave for some reason).

DE's reasoning is that they do not want to devalue the relays anymore than it already has been. It was stated in one of the more recent dev streams (past 100, cant recall which one exactly) OR the weapons rework workshop we had on a Saturday (i think that is the right one).

Thus they see no need to add a way to the sim from our orbiter.