Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well Thats It I Am Done

TeddyBear

Back to back weekend events, constant grind fest, first the slingshot grind for 250 points then the double affinity grind to get exp now this grind 100 points again to get the new mods.

I wouldnt have complained if they gave us some time off. Honestly tired of grinding atm i just wanted some fun light hearted event not another grind fest. Looks like this event i will not get 2/3 mods.

If you're not a solo player, you don't need that much runs.

I guess I'm gonna need way more runs since I'm a solo player.

Running all the missions solo with my rhino in less than 2 minutes. So I'm aiming for all three mods, though I find only the first ones rather interesting. But you gotta catch 'em all ®

Edited by Denvert

Well, if you manage to get around 10 datamasses and Ciphers each time the corresponding alert goes up, you get like 2 points a run regularly on the Void [corpus]. So like 50 runs to get 100. I think that once the location goes up [the Grineer Settlement] the Corpus alerts might still keep going for those who didn't get any points. 

Back to back weekend events, constant grind fest, first the slingshot grind for 250 points then the double affinity grind to get exp now this grind 100 points again to get the new mods.

I wouldnt have complained if they gave us some time off. Honestly tired of grinding atm i just wanted some fun light hearted event not another grind fest. Looks like this event i will not get 2/3 mods.

You make it sound like you are being forced to do the events. You even whine about double XP weekend... Really!? They made it so that you could get xp at a faster rate and you STILL whine about it?

You make it sound like you are being forced to do the events. You even whine about double XP weekend... Really!? They made it so that you could get xp at a faster rate and you STILL whine about it?

Of course you're not FORCED to, but you're INCENTIVISED to.  If they keep encouraging players to participate in grind-a-thons at this rate they're gonna start burning players out.

Assuming you play solo.. assuming you take about 5 minutes to finish each mission, that's 300 missions total. That's 1500 minutes.. aka 25 hours total mission time. 12.5 hours for tier 2 reward. But you can't grind the keys, you have to wait till the alerts pop up and you still have to build those keys too.

So.. solo players, I'm sorry, but you might as well give up right now. This thing is just not viable to do alone. I know this is multiplayer game but damn... this is insane. Btw 4 man team needs 50 runs to get all of the keys (250 minutes, 4 hours) and then still do those 100 runs (500 minutes, 8 hours).

So Tier 2 solo: 12.5 hours of time (without waiting for alerts, building key, assuming 5 min mission time on average)

Tier 3 solo: 25 hours of time

Tier 2 4-man 6 hours of time

Tier 3 4-man 12 hours of time

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.. nope! I dunno about the business with more scouts being spawned per mission. I don't think it applies to solo players though... so those are completely screwed. 4-man parties can enjoy some arbitrary RNG with their grind.. as is customary.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Double affinity to get exp.

So basically DE made your leveling twice as easy and you compain that they somehow forced something onto you.

I've read it all regarding waframe now.

I don't know where to start with what you said OP. I can't say I don't exactly understand some of your points but really?

Alternatively let's put it this way; the game hasn't changed and they give us an event to do if we don't want to keep playing the same stuff over and over in this game. You can participate if you want to or you don't. If the community passes we all benefit even if you contribute the least amount possible, and I don't think you need to contribute anything this time either unless you want a new mod. They said on the stream this was supposed to be difficult and other people have been complaining for weeks how their events have been too easy so here ya go,. If ya want a cool mod do 1 mission if ya want another decent mod do 50 and if ya want all 3 do 100. They aren't just handing this stuff out like crazy and the mods aren't so great anyways. They are cool and definitely useful but I don't see a use for them all in a end game build let alone even a moderately smart build.

So yeah you can complain about them giving us new stuff to do if you want to but I don't really see why. I can also see how one(not you) would complain and or give advice on how to change the events. However they are giving us new stuff, take it or leave it. Looks like you want to leave it. Good luck for you to whenever you go and come back whenever you want.

Edited by Fireblac

Get a good party and you'll get all your points really quick. With 4 men squads the points go from 3 to 5 per run (seems random), and a run lasts what, 2-3mn?

Don't see why you're complaining, it's one of the easiest events. I think that you're just 2slow.

k1depo1_1280.jpg

Are you serious, 100 points? Well, that leaves me out of this event; I have like 12 points.

Grind a map for half the mats, grind a second mission for the other half of the mats needed, buy a bp, make key, grind the void. *sigh* When will DE finally learn to not make so many events if all they are going to be is grind, grind, grind?

This event is so boring for me personally, I cannot see any way to run it to 100 points.

DE is causing a drift away from WF if this is the level of event they keep doling out.

Edited by Fiia

Are you serious, 100 points? Well, that leaves me out of this event; I have like 12 points.

Grind a map for have the mats, grind a second mission for the other half of the mats needed, buy a bp, make key, grind the void. *sigh* When will DE finally learn to not make so many events if all they are going to be is grind, grind, grind?

This event is so boring for me personally, I cannot see any way to run it to 100 points.

DE is causing a drift away from WF if this is the level of event they keep doling out.

I just got 60 points within an hour.

Grind a map for half the mats, grind a second mission for the other half of the mats needed, buy a bp, make key, grind the void. *sigh* When will DE finally learn to not make so many events if all they are going to be is grind, grind, grind?

Less QQ, more pew pew!

Get a group of 4 together run 7 of each of the key parts missions. You each should have 7 keys 7x4=28 run the key mission 25 times and if you are lucky your done if not you still have 3 keys left that might cover your missing points. That's only 42 mission way less then soloing 300.

I didn't consider double affinity an event and skipped it, played just a few missions and that's it.

However, being PvE centric game, I doubt that there will be an event which doesn't involve some sort of grind. I definitely can't think of one. It's all about doing X thing for Y time and its variations. Fomorian event was also grindy but the matchmaking was easier. This one just get rather hard because of that but second phase got a lot more interesting with upgraded Corpus scouts running around with laser gun.

Either way, when a part of the community is please with something, another part will be dissatisfied.

Join a squad of 4 and go to corpus void. Get 4 and sometimes 3 scouts. Do this 6 times a day. 5 minutes per mission. 30 minutes a day. Now you're done. Stop complaining.

And if you don't play 6 missions a day, then I don't know why you're complaining about events if you're not even going to put any effort into these events. You can't just sit there and be lazy and beg and whine for DE to give you free mods.

Assuming you play solo.. assuming you take about 5 minutes to finish each mission, that's 300 missions total. That's 1500 minutes.. aka 25 hours total mission time. 12.5 hours for tier 2 reward. But you can't grind the keys, you have to wait till the alerts pop up and you still have to build those keys too.

So.. solo players, I'm sorry, but you might as well give up right now. This thing is just not viable to do alone. I know this is multiplayer game but damn... this is insane. Btw 4 man team needs 50 runs to get all of the keys (250 minutes, 4 hours) and then still do those 100 runs (500 minutes, 8 hours).

So Tier 2 solo: 12.5 hours of time (without waiting for alerts, building key, assuming 5 min mission time on average)

Tier 3 solo: 25 hours of time

Tier 2 4-man 6 hours of time

Tier 3 4-man 12 hours of time

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.. nope! I dunno about the business with more scouts being spawned per mission. I don't think it applies to solo players though... so those are completely screwed. 4-man parties can enjoy some arbitrary RNG with their grind.. as is customary.

your math is ate up man...4 man team we did all in 3 hrs including alerts and void runs each player 9 keys

Edited by geninrising

Join a squad of 4 and go to corpus void. Get 4 and sometimes 3 scouts. Do this 6 times a day. 5 minutes per mission. 30 minutes a day. Now you're done. Stop complaining.

And if you don't play 6 missions a day, then I don't know why you're complaining about events if you're not even going to put any effort into these events. You can't just sit there and be lazy and beg and whine for DE to give you free mods.

+10