Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pandero Ceramica Skin lost unique sounds

ND259

Pandero's Ceramica skin is currently bugged, the sounds effects at launch were like the ones in this video:

After the hotfix that came out before the collection's launch, the sound was reverted to the standard Pandero Sounds effects. Other players are noticed also. Hope you get into fixing that if it is a bug soon, can't wait to hear the amazing unique sounds you and the audio team made, thank you!

Edited by ND259

• 4 weeks later...

It still buged after various updates and hotfixes, is this a bug or it is a sound change intended? Cause if you create new sounds for a specific skin, it seems a waste to not use them on such, wating for a response here, Thanks.

Le 9/4/2018 à 18:26, [DE]George a dit :

The intention was to not give the skin different sounds, so that was fixed in a hotfix.  It causes various technical issues, but we might support it one day in the future.

Ok, I understand, just wanted to tu be sure If was intended or not, thank you for the response George.
Can't wait to hear more from you, especially new sentients sounds :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-04-09 at 9:56 PM, [DE]George said:

The intention was to not give the skin different sounds, so that was fixed in a hotfix.  It causes various technical issues, but we might support it one day in the future.

@[DE]George :c then why even put the sound in the game then, i mean on its release day.

i mean, there are players (including me), who purchased the skin due to its unique fire sounds, now what about the players that did it on day 1 of the release and thought it as a bug, which will be fixed soon.

and also, how does the skin justifies its 115p price tag, without any special perks to it. as right now without its special fire sounds, there is nothing that differentiates it from the rest of 20p skin that other weapons get. 
Edited by Gr1mjaw