The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Small Step For De, One Giant Leap For Death

Gravefire

take the top spot then... if you can. :3

If we lose to you, great. We can look forward to beating you next time.

Right now all you have are words.

This topic wasn't about this. I love how y'all came in here and started were #1 for shadow extra extra try to stay on topic not show battering off about being on top. I thought it would be more useful to spend our time as in both clans to look forward to something more EPIC then a statue that only clan members could look at if any stay in the clan hall for that long. Edited by Gravefire

You seem to think that member count should be rewarded. The dice are neither weighted, nor was this unannounced. Warbros defeated the opposition last time fair and square, and does so again this time. What is your complaint?

Additionally, you are the head of ~4000++ players. You are leading by bad example. You are taking your negativity and you are feeding it to thousands of players, without exaggeration. Instead of motivating the players, you are demotivating them. You are influencing those on the fence to dislike the event, those liking it are distrought and feel their efforts are in vain because their clan leader dismissed the entire event.

Why? Because you think that clans should be rewarded by size, without a limit to size. You recruited everyone and their grandmother, and you now have a lot of casual players, a lot of inactive players, and a lot of good players. But the weight of the less hard working drags your clan down - and you think that it is unfair. You wanted that big clan. You have it.

Warbros stays, out of principle, over 1000, just to be there and fight against clans quadruple and more of their size, and defeat them, with dedication the opposition cannot muster. Why should that not be rewarded? Clan dojo costs have been adjusted to clan sizes. Now rewards take clan size into account, too.

Huh, weird, right now I feel like buying you a drink instead of stabbing you repeatedly in the face with a rusty knife like usual. Good man.

No offense in what I'm about to say but take it private messaging instead of the post ? Trying to keep that kinda of stuff outta here. :D

Stop mini modding

I don't think what Ced23Ric said is required to be sent through private message.

As much as I... disagree with Ced23Ric most of the time; I feel what he said and how he said it is acceptable in the confines of the topic discussion.

Go back to grinding, Nero, no rest allowed.

you said it was 6 days was too long. You said that they should make it a weekend event; make week long events non competitive. I told you to quit complaining about the duration and just do it. I told you that instead of complaining you can probably do more runs.

you reply by saying you can beat us if you want.

Then i tell you to do it.

Now you want to go back on topic?

Well we are. It's a competition. Some competitions require endurance, consistency, etc. Ever heard of a marathon?

I have no problems what so ever with the duration. I would love VARIETY during those 6 days but i'm not gonna stop just because of that.

You cannot bend the game to your will just because YOU or YOUR CLAN can't do something.

Let there be long events and short events. In the end it's all about teamwork.

Stop mini modding

Not mini modding just don't want that type of discussion which deals with something complete off topic. Not hard to say hey please move this somewhere else. Cause this has been talked and talked and talked about on the forums for the last couple of weeks don't need it here.

you said it was 6 days was too long. You said that they should make it a weekend event; make week long events non competitive. I told you to quit complaining about the duration and just do it. I told you that instead of complaining you can probably do more runs.

you reply by saying you can beat us if you want.

Then i tell you to do it.

Now you want to go back on topic?

Well we are. It's a competition. Some competitions require endurance, consistency, etc. Ever heard of a marathon?

I have no problems what so ever with the duration. I would love VARIETY during those 6 days but i'm not gonna stop just because of that.

You cannot bend the game to your will just because YOU or YOUR CLAN can't do something.

Let there be long events and short events. In the end it's all about teamwork.

This is not about the clan I'm in for peet sakes stop making the post about it. Its about how the event in general effects ALL CLANS in general get off your damn high horse.

No offense in what I'm about to say but take it private messaging instead of the post ? Trying to keep that kinda of stuff outta here. :D

No biggie, man.

If you mean DE giving feedback, I am less than hopeful. They have virtually zero presence on the forums.

Don't be silly. Just because you aren't seeing constant posting doesn't mean they aren't around.

They answered the complaints of 'No personal reward for playing the event.' by adding personal rewards for playing the event. That alone should show they watch from the sidelines.

This is not about the clan I'm in for peet sakes stop making the post about it. Its about how the event in general effects ALL CLANS in general get off your damn high horse.

Here's the thing.

DE sets the rules.

We play by the rules.

No one forces you to keep playing till you fingers are bloody stumps.

You complain because you think it's not good, based on....??? no idea. (from what i gather it's because of the limits of you and your clan)

I think it's fine. I think you are entitled to your feedback because it's your opinion. My opinion of course is different.

So you don't want to grind for 6 days. Then don't. Don't expect to be # 1 either.

It's not like we don't have work or school or families or friends; we do.

And it's precisely this that makes it great. You do everything that you can with in the limits of the rules. Whoever can do it better wins.

Not mini modding just don't want that type of discussion which deals with something complete off topic. Not hard to say hey please move this somewhere else. Cause this has been talked and talked and talked about on the forums for the last couple of weeks don't need it here.

One of your major complaints is how a 6 day long event will hurt your chances of winning because you have work and such. Someone says you're partially wrong and claims that the dice are weighted, implying that a 6 day long event doesn't matter, which prompts a response. It is on-topic. And now I'm the one minimodding instead of ignoring you.

He isn't. That is a reasonable enough thing to say.

He's passing judgement on what he thinks is on and off topic and being vocal about it. He is minimodding.

So I really thought this was supposed to be a "WEEKEND EVENT" cause of the previous livestream of Sheldon and Steve saying we would have a weekend event finding Corpus intel to the Grineer Settlement.

When the details were announced it was specified that it would be a 1 week event. In game it showed that the event would last up to 7 days. So there is no excuse for not knowing that it was not a weekend only event.

And what about people who work weekends? Do they not get a chance to participate fully in the event?

Here's the thing.

DE sets the rules.

We play by the rules.

No one forces you to keep playing till you fingers are bloody stumps.

You complain because you think it's not good, based on....??? no idea. (from what i gather it's because of the limits of you and your clan)

I think it's fine. I think you are entitled to your feedback because it's your opinion. My opinion of course is different.

So you don't want to grind for 6 days. Then don't. Don't expect to be # 1 either.

It's not like we don't have work or school or families or friends; we do.

And it's precisely this that makes it great. You do everything that you can with in the limits of the rules. Whoever can do it better wins.

Based on the fact we didn't have pre-knowledge to the event being a week long. Secondly Its more of a idea to add another event. One for weekends One for Weekdays maybe if you read the post all the way threw you would see what I am trying to get out how the event could be better. Yes you're in titled to your own opinion but don't try and be little me nor my clan I'm currently in cause of that. I love the competition between clans but don't think this is a rant just cause WE can or can't be #1 cause that's not what I'm getting at.

What I'm trying to get it is these events should have more rewarding fill to it instead of just LETS SEE WHO HAS THE TIME AND PLAYERS IN SUCH CLAN ETC ETC and giving the top clan for each bracket just a Statue for all the hard work is going to be put into. Yeah DE can make the rules but that doesn't mean everyone damn person wants to follow the rules.

Maybe its me but its childish to come in here and start bantering on me cause of 1 little thing that was mention is just stupid. So PLEASE leave the clan fighting in game instead of bring it o my thread.

When the details were announced it was specified that it would be a 1 week event. In game it showed that the event would last up to 7 days. So there is no excuse for not knowing that it was not a weekend only event.

And what about people who work weekends? Do they not get a chance to participate fully in the event?

Please read each page, before asking question I have answered a few times.

You seem to think that member count should be rewarded. The dice are neither weighted, nor was this unannounced. Warbros defeated the opposition last time fair and square, and does so again this time. What is your complaint?

Additionally, you are the head of ~4000++ players. You are leading by bad example. You are taking your negativity and you are feeding it to thousands of players, without exaggeration. Instead of motivating the players, you are demotivating them. You are influencing those on the fence to dislike the event, those liking it are distrought and feel their efforts are in vain because their clan leader dismissed the entire event.

Why? Because you think that clans should be rewarded by size, without a limit to size. You recruited everyone and their grandmother, and you now have a lot of casual players, a lot of inactive players, and a lot of good players. But the weight of the less hard working drags your clan down - and you think that it is unfair. You wanted that big clan. You have it.

Warbros stays, out of principle, over 1000, just to be there and fight against clans quadruple and more of their size, and defeat them, with dedication the opposition cannot muster. Why should that not be rewarded? Clan dojo costs have been adjusted to clan sizes. Now rewards take clan size into account, too.

One of your major complaints is how a 6 day long event will hurt your chances of winning because you have work and such. Someone says you're partially wrong and claims that the dice are weighted, implying that a 6 day long event doesn't matter, which prompts a response. It is on-topic. And now I'm the one minimodding instead of ignoring you.

He's passing judgement on what he thinks is on and off topic and being vocal about it. He is minimodding.

Didn't know I couldn't moderator my forum post considering its my own but thanks for letting me know I shouldn't moderate MY post. Side note Ced added more info on his original post. I don't like see guilds going at on the forums ( Don't even know which guild Ced is in) but I just want that 1000+ clans having their little fight somewhere else instead of my thread.

I don't think what Ced23Ric said is required to be sent through private message.

As much as I... disagree with Ced23Ric most of the time; I feel what he said and how he said it is acceptable in the confines of the topic discussion.

I think it's appropriate considering it's in these kind of topics that Pdxdubin has begun to be extraordinarily hostile towards Warbros over a number of things he perceives as issues, not of which are even worth mentioning.

Personally I don't care for the beloved statues. I care about the other content. I have found out that I can now actually do an event because its going on through the week and days that I'm off work. Also it gives others in my shoes the chance as well.

NOT EVERYBODY HAS THE LUXURY OF GETTING THE WEEKENDS OFF YOU KNOW?!

So I'm glad... Thank you DE.

To the inconciderate op and others who agree with him. Have fun attempting to get your statue from the "mega clans".

TALLY HO! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

TSS.

Personally I don't care for the beloved statues. I care about the other content. I have found out that I can now actually do an event because its going on through the week and days that I'm off work. Also it gives others in my shoes the chance as well.

NOT EVERYBODY HAS THE LUXURY OF GETTING THE WEEKENDS OFF YOU KNOW?!

So I'm glad... Thank you DE.

To the inconciderate op and others who agree with him. Have fun attempting to get your statue from the "mega clans".

TALLY HO! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

TSS.

As I have said before about 5 times now, Its a good thing to have a week event for those who don't have the luxury to have weekends off I'm not hating on it.

No one likes to constantly grind for more then 2 days let alone 6... this is horrible idea. 

I never signed up for a 6 day grind events when I started competing for events.  Well easy win to the no lifers I guess, not much of a competition any more.

Except that it wasn't a competition before for those people who worked on the weekend.

Perspective is magic, isn't it?

Six day events are grand. More fun for everyone.

The only (minor) issue is that they're being treated as a competition when they absolutely shouldn't be to begin with. (72 hour grindathons aren't healthy.) ...The good news is that Warframe is growing, and as it grows we will probably see support for a more legitimate kind of competition crop up to appease those who really want to invest large amounts of their time to step all over everyone else in a fair way.

edit: And for Lotus's sake, please never speak for me again.

This event is just about an A+ across the board, including the surprise second wind. (Was that planned from the start? There are no DE's in the office... If it was, that really speaks to this Forum's character, whining so much even though our rewards were already prepared.)

edit edit: "Just about" because recruiting randoms for the void can be a little bit cumbersome, and because the "terrifying effects" of the "void storm" being just a purple screen-flash was a tiny bit underwhelming. More crazy Twilight Zone-esque antics would have been cool. Like the mystery purple flash causing random Corpus units to take off their helmets and throw up their insides and stuff.

Edited by Lumireaver

Except that it wasn't a competition before for those people who worked on the weekend.

Perspective is magic, isn't it?

Six day events are grand. More fun for everyone.

The only (minor) issue is that they're being treated as a competition when they absolutely shouldn't be to begin with. (72 hour grindathons aren't healthy.) ...The good news is that Warframe is growing, and as it grows we will probably see support for a more legitimate kind of competition crop up to appease those who really want to invest large amounts of their time to step all over everyone else in a fair way.

I could kiss you right now. There needs to be both for those who have the weekend and for those who have the week days. It splits competition ( by spilts it makes more activite clans) and makes rewards easier for those to acquire.