Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Navigation, Player does not return to observatory

Genji

After you complete a mission, you are spawned into a Dojo hall. Not even the hall you have set to spawn. Killing the flow of the whole setup.

I was flung to a far off, empty clan hall we haven't used in years. 

Can we set the Observatory as a personal spawn & also primary spawn point & allow us to use operator mode in the dojo?

It seems to spawn you in the original place of your first Hall (when you create the dojo). This is pretty bad. I went from excited, to building the Observatory again. Then when I tried it out, first off, the CHANGE LOADOUT button doesn't work in the Observatory. Then it dumped me in the starter corridor and not even in my proper trade hall after the mission. There's no point using The Observatory Navigation unless both of these issues get fixed. There may be even more issues but this is enough for me already to put it in the freezer until those are fixed. To be crystal clear: I expect to be dropped in front of the Observatory Navigation panel after a mission started from there (not at the normal spawn point of the dojo and certainly not in the starter hall).

• 1 month later...