Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am new

(PSN)NobleLionz

Man I wish if I can do that cause PS4 is no help, I am new and the game download so much info you can’t play it properly and can’t understand what to do. 

A bunch of scammers just waiting to scam you out of your play. 

And its just to much without no info on how to go about doing anything. (Yes I am beating a dead horse)

I love the game but it’s a good bye for me. 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)lisanryan said:

I am trying to get the 5 yr anniversary free stuff and the vauban prime that’s up for sale. Please help. Thank you. 

just send me a friend request and tell me ur from the forums and ill get back to u when i get home from school i can help u

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Skidplay 490 said:

the 5 year anniversary items can only be unlocked by completing a certain quest within march 20th. if you're new i'd wish you luck because it's a near endgame quest.

Lol? The missions are Gifts of the Lotus, so they are at level 10-15. If thats Endgame for you...

Edited by Kyoresh

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Skidplay 490 said:

as far as i know, that specific inbox message contains spoilers from the Apostasy prolouge, so i'm assuming it wouldn't be sent to new players who haven't completed the questline? i may be misinformed..

There is an alternative message from Lotus for the players that haven't completed the Prologue. They still get the skin.