The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition: Cut Down Arid's Fear Rewards Requirement By Half.

Hayden_10-O

Seriously doing 100 void runs + at least 50 alerts is ridiculous, not even when I'm motivated to play Warframe I could see myself doing 150 runs in a few days, I could see myself doing 75 runs IF I sacrifice a lot of stuff just to solely play this game, 150 runs is out of my league and anyone else that have an active life.

Come on DE, I've seen you grant wishes of even bigger crying babies, I don't see why something this couldn't be done, it would take away A LOT of the backlash this event is getting.

Well technically, as long as you always go with a full team of 4, you'll get 4 points per run and be able to get top reward in approximately 25 runs. (you get more captives and thus more points with more people, because f@#$ soloers/people with bad connection issues, roflcopter) Also, like normal void runs, only the host needs a key, so as long as you're in a clan with enough people doing the alerts, you can mooch off them for runs and give the entire party more points per key, so you don't actually have to run a lot of alerts for key parts.

Plus, these rewards are supposed to be bonuses to be awarded to people willing to work the extra mile for them, not everyone's expected to earn them. I doubt the mods are exclusive or anything.

Edited by Madotsuki

The reason many of you are claiming it's hard is because you're doing solo. While solo is effective normally, it's actually not in this event.

Going with 4 ppl will secure 4 Scout. Sometimes you'll get unlucky and get 3 instead. However that rarely happen. I manage to get 5 once as my finishing run.

So stop going solo and start going in groups of 4 if you want to make it on time.

If you get 25 keys and Rush it with 4 ppl you'll finish in about an hour or so.

100 points is pretty low in my opinion, at least compared to previous events. I mean, you needed thousands of balloon kills to even have a chance at the Primed Barrel mod. [Which I still consider bull, is it a farmable mod yet?]

But these mods look quite good and 100 points is not hard to get. Two other people and I just when from 0-70 in like half an hour. 

I just hit 102 like 5 mins ago. Just go in with a group. Go with friends/clan mates/ or hell go in with recruited strangers. I did all my runs with clan mates and i oly played for like 2 hours yeasterday and maybe 3 today ( out with friends and girlfriend the past few days) so it doesnt take forever. You got this just get your name out there dude.

Its not even that difficult with a party of 4. You run with the people you're going to run the voids with, doing alerts. You use up your keys you all got, and you're done. I feel you for not having the willingness to play after going so long. The game is still fun but its fun in a "I've done this over and over again for the past 200 hours but hey explosions are cool" kind of way. Events are a thing to keep me playing if it gives me new shiny things to play with

109 points in 3 hours

This. Seriously, it took me about 3 and half or 4 hours to get 106 points.

This would've been a lot quicker too if I worked together with my friends or clan mates, but I'm busy during daytime so I gotta play past midnight.

Collecting datamass and cipher is easy because everyone rushes and killing scouts is easy because everyone rushes.

I love this event

I did my first 24 point on and off casually so I didn't keep track of exactly how long it took me but it wasn't long at all. Then I spent 2  and a half hours and went to 138 points.

It's. Not. Hard.

Stop doing this solo and get a group. Stop whining.

Edited by EetNotErn