Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor sortie assassination removed???

Wicker-G041

Lets be honest, last time we fought a lvl 100 Tyl Regor was around mid 2017 maybe a bit later, but it has been FAR too long while other bosses like Vay Hek and even the Sergeant got a chance at least three times by now, and i've been EAGER to solo fight him in a sortie. Did DE really remove lvl 100 Tyl Regor in sorties?

I know I'd much prefer to fight Tyl Regor's phase gating than Vay Hek, as he seems to have something like a 5% health gate on top of being a pain to hit between long invulnerability phases. Hek is just one of those classic Grineer bad boss designs.

3 minutes ago, SteamlordD said:

I know I'd much prefer to fight Tyl Regor's phase gating than Vay Hek, as he seems to have something like a 5% health gate on top of being a pain to hit between long invulnerability phases. Hek is just one of those classic Grineer bad boss designs.

Kek's health gate isn't that bad anymore, they increased it from 10% to 25% a while ago.

Edited by Guest

At least she's got actual mechanics and you can spray some Easy Cheese on her with Ash/Limbo

Tyl and Hek have actual mechanics too.

What they don't have is bombardment phases that seemingly cause people to turn their brains off when it comes to disabling them. Or when it comes to avoiding spawning extra rollers.

As for solo, on sorties she's beefy enough so that Ash/Limbo on their own don't quite cut it.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

1 hour ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Tyl and Hek have actual mechanics too.

What they don't have is bombardment phases that seemingly cause people to turn their brains off when it comes to disabling them. Or when it comes to avoiding spawning extra rollers.

As for solo, on sorties she's beefy enough so that Ash/Limbo on their own don't quite cut it.

Vay Hek being immune to damage 90% of the time and spinning wildly with a hitbox the size of a raisin is hardly a mechanic, although I do like the Tyl Regor fight.

Ash can solo a sortie Kela just fine, if you use Seeking Shuriken and are up to date on quests. If you're not, Limbo disables the orbital strike entirely, and Fatal Teleport stunlocks her.

Ash can solo a sortie Kela just fine, if you use Seeking Shuriken and are up to date on quests. If you're not, Limbo disables the orbital strike entirely, and Fatal Teleport stunlocks her

Quests are irrelevant, as is orbital strike when you're not in a group that is dragging you down, you don't really need Limbo for that.

As for Ash - nope, it doesn't work. You can't do it on his powers alone, you need weapons to back them up. Which means, it's weapons who do the job, not the frame. If it's a sortie fight with a weapon restriction you will feel it.

2 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Quests are irrelevant, as is orbital strike when you're not in a group that is dragging you down, you don't really need Limbo for that.

As for Ash - nope, it doesn't work. You can't do it on his powers alone, you need weapons to back them up. Which means, it's weapons who do the job, not the frame. If it's a sortie fight with a weapon restriction you will feel it.

Her fight with bows only I remember feeling it. Those of us who dont really care for bows anyway.

If you've got a good weapon of every type, it's fine. You don't even really need a great weapon if you're stripping her armor, since enemies scale almost exclusively through armor ramping, and their health is pretty pitiful.

And quests are relevant, considering spoiler mode makes you completely immune to damage. If you never have to leave the central platform, it's much easier to shoot the lights.

1 minute ago, SteamlordD said:

their health is pretty pitiful.

It's Kela we're talking about. On Sortie level she is not pitiful.

1 minute ago, SteamlordD said:

And quests are relevant, considering spoiler mode makes you completely immune to damage. If you never have to leave the central platform, it's much easier to shoot the lights.

It is irrelevant. For one, you're not reading my replies - bombardment is not a problem when there are no other people draggin you down. Not to mention that sometimes it goes through even when you're camping as operator.

And it doesn't help when dealing with Kela herself. 

It's Kela we're talking about. On Sortie level she is not pitiful.

It is irrelevant. For one, you're not reading my replies - bombardment is not a problem when there are no other people draggin you down. Not to mention that sometimes it goes through even when you're camping as operator.

And it doesn't help when dealing with Kela herself. 

If you've got problems with her, sorry I guess. Her health value really is nothing spectacular without armor. It's Cloned Flesh, so consider taking Viral. Seeking Shuriken, followed up by any weapon with a good build should melt her with relative ease. I've hardly seen her attack, beyond her initial slam as she loses her invulnerability.

8 minutes ago, SteamlordD said:

If you've got problems with her, sorry I guess. Her health value really is nothing spectacular without armor. It's Cloned Flesh, so consider taking Viral. Seeking Shuriken, followed up by any weapon with a good build should melt her with relative ease. I've hardly seen her attack, beyond her initial slam as she loses her invulnerability.

I keep thinking that you're talking about her non-sortie version. What you're proposing simply does not work unless in perfect circumstances.

I keep thinking that you're talking about her non-sortie version. What you're proposing simply does not work unless in perfect circumstances.

It works fine for me consistently. Like I said, sorry if it doesn't work for you, but there's always a solution. Carry bad teammates with Harrow maybe? Safeguard Nezha? Slowva? In general, you're going to be relying on a weapon to kill higher level enemies regardless, since the majority of warframe powers don't scale. You might be able to get away with a deathtouch Gara, but that takes eons to build up. Octavia is kind of a queen of cheese.