Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

gotta love these 2 last updates

--Q--Savokki

a breath of fres air in dojos, these additions were indeed very good, no more plain and boring dojos that hold 5 decos per room, instead we can make something very cool that keeps members in them for much longer periods of time, navigation... i have no words to explain how happy i am. its the little things like this that benefit clans as a community, pulls ppl together and visible from the chat box. 
operator in dojo, well on this i have to add, it would be nice for the frame to be visible to others while walking as operator & frame using the animation set instead of T pose    ( hardwired to spinal cord would be one way to explain it ) 

Great work DE on these updates :)

what of Navigation in particular? only thing i recall is making it take longer for Navigation to open, which i find kinda annoying. fast menu transitions checkbox plox
(as always Hard Reset is a great example of a game with that option - it has some cool fancy looking menu transitions, but an hour or two later you're going to just want them to move as fast as possible. check the box, and menus are now ~20x faster, effectively instantaneous.

5 hours ago, DarcosRoyal said:

They can't see the frames when in operator form ? That's because the operator and frame form are switching positions. Even if you don't see it, the operator will remain at the last location you left it similarly with the frame. 

point being that you see them in missions/orbiter but not in dojo

* the opeator doesnt stay in the same location, only frame does, the operator is in orbiter when you are not using him, operator poping out of the frame works the same way as shown in war within

Edited by --Q--Savokki