Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry, Mod & Relick stands as decorations

--Q--Savokki

Being able to place these in, lets say observatory, would cut of loading screens.  cutting off loading screens keeps members in dojos for much longer periods of time.
I am sure many ppl would like to be with their clannys in dojo between missions thus knitting the community thigher but the costs of not having access to foundry & relicks + 2 loading screens is too high for consistent use of dojo.

5 hours ago, Ragingwasabi said:

u forgot the dog house

imo you gotta leave few things in orbiter also and kennel has little use compared the the other stands, as the mods / recources already follow us to dojo carrying 20 frozen doggys/cats to dojo could be seen as too much, 

37 minutes ago, DarcosRoyal said:

There is no MR requirement for clan while the relic segment requires Mars junction.

The Void Relic segment is placed into the orbiter and is supposed to hold your relics. How will that be possible in the dojo that is supposed to be a place for tenno to meet up. Same goes for the mod and foundry segments. 

They are part of your ship and hold most of your items "physically", the inventory being an overview.

just lock it for under MR peeps, this should not prevent higher MR tenno for easy living, ppl rank up the low masterys quite fast anyway.

you are able to select relicks in navigation but when you are farming traces to run rad relicks fissures you need also to rank em up, its the ranking up part that you would need to get our of dojo, having this stand to fill relicks in dojo would be a great QoL.

*All of it is "tenno tech"   am sure they are able to build the same things in 2 places ;)

** you attach your ship to the dojo, this is how you get the gear to show & gain access to "physically hold items"

Edited by --Q--Savokki

On 3/21/2018 at 9:44 AM, DarcosRoyal said:

There is no MR requirement for clan while the relic segment requires Mars junction.

The Void Relic segment is placed into the orbiter and is supposed to hold your relics. How will that be possible in the dojo that is supposed to be a place for tenno to meet up. Same goes for the mod and foundry segments. 

They are part of your ship and hold most of your items "physically", the inventory being an overview.

But how many people will join a clan before getting through Mars?  Without knowing the stats it feels low to the point it doesn't matter. 

With the addition of the arsenal part through the observatory the whole inventory thing is kinda weak.  I rather have usefulness, I would rather spend time in my Clan Dojo than in my orbiter just cause it is nicer looking in my dojo.  Also just blame the void energies or something, we already are ninjas in space powered up with void energy, surly having our ships inventory accessible in the dojo should be easy enough.