Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Login failed

(PSN)Schteiler1

Might as well say: I have the same problem since about 12 hours.

It takes a few minutes for me to get in with multiple attempts. When I get in it's a lottery how long I'll stay in. I get kicked out after missions, after I accept a group invite, after wanting to cut fish, after accessing my foundry etc. and then the same from the beginning.

Restarted router, signed out and in on PSN, re-established internet connection and my connection works fine on other devices and in other games as far as I can tell. Occasionally "Network not responding" as well.

Right now when I got back in I'm suddenly MR0, my Warframe lost its head and all my items are gone (fixed after relogging - after multiple attempts only of course).

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem

1 hour ago, (PS4)Xanxiv said:

Same problem here as well. Already also posted on reddit. Having this issue since Zephyr Prime Patch did hit. All respondants on reddit were also located in GER, same as me. Maybe it's not a WF problem but a PSN-GER problem?

Have same problem but am not in GER am in UK.

Did just the same, hopefull we'll find an answer to that. I am already sick of rebooting Warframe every mission or trade I do... =\

What's even more worse is that I've bought a booster to level up all the remaining stuff so I can hit MR24 soonish but now I can't get a use from it

Edit: just checked again, still the same error AND once I get online, I didn't even get a Daylie log in reward.

Edited by (PS4)Xanxiv

same here,cant log in or lost connection to servers after every mission.problem started after prime sccess went live.also mastery isnt showing correct.sometimes its 0,sometimes its 25 with no progress.only happening after the lost connection to server message.i as well bought the accessories pack and the time is running.