Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Still Broken

Kydos

So even though there is posts on this from weeks ago it appears as though there has been no fix and kills from Mirage's doppelgangers from Hall of Mirrors still don't count as kills. Not only does this make you look like a leeching noob in every mission when you have a pathetic kills figure but it means her augment is useless too as it can't be charged. I can't believe this hasn't been fixed when it's such a long-known issue. It's really killing the fun for me when playing Mirage, normally a super fun frame.

Edited by Kydos

• 1 month later...

Just realized this today while doing a 1 hr survival run and saw I barely reach a thousand kills when usually get way beyond that with other frames. It's really upsetting as she was really growing on me but this kind of sucks the fun out of it. Very disappointing as i have seen this has been an issue for quite some time now. What's the hold up DE?.

Edited by (PS4)crescentwolf10

10 hours ago, MunsuLight said:

And also doenst count as Kill for Efficiency in Onslaught

Glad someone bought this up, I lost efficiency yesterday on the 7th round because all the Arca Plasmor kills from my clones were not counted as actual kills, it was slightly annoying at the time.

Mirage been having these problems since February this year, it may not be the most popular or the strongest warframe, but all the Mirage players I know and spoken to have stated that they enjoys playing her. Even after the Tonkor changes, Simulor changes and Ignis changes, I can still find new weapons that are fun to use on Mirage.

I hope DE can fix her soon.

il y a 50 minutes, KeishaFabo a dit :

Glad someone bought this up, I lost efficiency yesterday on the 7th round because all the Arca Plasmor kills from my clones were not counted as actual kills, it was slightly annoying at the time.

Mirage been having these problems since February this year, it may not be the most popular or the strongest warframe, but all the Mirage players I know and spoken to have stated that they enjoys playing her. Even after the Tonkor changes, Simulor changes and Ignis changes, I can still find new weapons that are fun to use on Mirage.

I hope DE can fix her soon.

Yeah .. something similar to that happened to me .. It was kinda disheartening !

11 hours ago, KeishaFabo said:

it may not be the most popular or the strongest warframe

The fact that she's not the most popular or strongest is what I like about her because I know in the right hands she's a monster and tons of fun but then again that can be said even about atlas (My most used frame).

I should have included more details in the previous reply I made, regarding a deeper description of the problem I've encountered. But then again, I cannot provide suggestions to what part of the coding went wrong, if I that kind of expertise I wouldn't be here complaining on a forum.

Updating from the OP's original post made back in March... Hall of Malevolence riht now does get stacked when the doppelgängers kills stuff, this aspect of the bug seem to be fixed, but the damage done and the actual kill statistic made by doppelgängers are not recorded, does not count as your damage, does not count as your team's damage. Essentially the game engine sees it as a real strong third party have entered the game and murdered the enemies for you.

On 2018-05-09 at 6:54 AM, EdsBusy17 said:

That's a bizarre bug. Only thing I can think of is that Mirage's Dopples count as NPCs or similar to Spectres, and that's why it doesn't count toward your kill count.

Like this fellow here suggested, almost as if the doppelgängers are a third party faction all together, which essentially lead to the killing/damaging based mission tasks being unable to register the kills/damage done, since the game isn't recognizing that it was done by your. Doppelgänger kills never counted as specific weapon kills but as ability kills instead, so the specific weapon kill tasks are out of the question. This was never a bug, it is intended to be that way (or maybe it bugged for so long DE made it into a feature :clem:).

The problem I encountered was Arca Plasmor shots by doppelgängers' killing the sanctuary beasts first, since they are being fired from doppelgängers standing slightly in front of my actual Mirage. Being a powerful weapon that received +500% damage bonus from eclipse, it one shot anyone that comes in it's path, just so very unfortunate that those kills were not registered and my efficiency dropped to zero...

But this is a minor bug, Mirage is still a very fun warframe to play, the damage itself may not be registered but I can still see those massive 7 digit Lenz hits in a wide coverage area created by doppelgängers' arrow barrage. Regarding the damage scoreboard and the potential leech comments, I can't say it bothers me that much. Since warframe is a co-op game, any damage done is accumulative, and it benefits the team as a whole. As for the leeching comments, my typical reply is: "lol k".

Edited by KeishaFabo
emoji failed to show