Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus School per loadout

Jezs

On 2018-09-06 at 5:55 AM, Uthael said:

Wanted to post exact same thoughts. It's not just focus school per loadout. Archwing and amp should be linked to loadouts, too.

<...bunch of text was here...>

This topic needs bumping every time it's off the 1st page.

Page 2 of the topic... I figure the rest of the topic will be reserved for bumping it since everyone on Page1 agrees that this should be a thing. And that's a rare thing on any Forum.

Edited by Uthael

• 2 weeks later...

Upvoted and this is needed.

I posted a duplicate before I saw this:

However, one thing I would add - loadouts are obviously heavily legacy piled up things and a pain to change.

If that's too hard we need a way to switch focus school (at the very least) in mission. It can be a sub menu that you'll be a sitting suck while you select it, but it needs to be there.

@(XB1)KayAitch You mentioned ABC in that topic. Regarding that, I use 6 diffent configs for my Volt. ... I got tired of swapping mods, so I made another basic Volt in addition to my prime. However, spending Formas on it and leveling it a few times is a drag. Especially because I already did it once and sold it after I got my hands on the prime.

I'd be willing to spend plat on more config slots.

-------------------------

On a side note, let us reorder the config slots and get rid of the scroling. Maybe split the list into 2-3 columns or make them look like icons on desktop.

16 hours ago, Uthael said:

use 6 diffent configs for my Volt. ... I got tired of swapping mods, so I made another basic Volt in addition to my prime.

I feel your pain, but I wouldn't go that far. Yet. 

I would rather ABC options were just additional slots, that I could copy configs between.

• 2 weeks later...

Loadout selection on the Navigation screen got preetier and larger. Still have to scroll it.

Operator cosmetics has ABC. Operator equipment doesn't.

And even though ABC on operator exists, switching a loadout doesn't switch the operator config you selected on that loadout.