Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving an endless Void Fissure

MrToFuzzzy

Hello!

First of all sorry for my English, and also I understand its not that big of an issue or something that happens that often, but id like to put in my two cents.

I have been playing Warframe for quite a while (About 650h), and there has allvays been a thing I have wondered, that recently has really buged me. While doing Void Fissures like Survival and Excavation, why couldn't i be able to leave if im out of relics or i have no more time to do them?

We all have been in situations, where we got the thing we want and want to extract from the survival, but ether other players ignore you, tell you to leave or that its your problem, why should I suffer from that? 

I have lost countles parts, levels, vaulted parts and time, just because others dont want to cooperate. You might have gotten the last part you where grinding for days, and you cant leave becouse others dont want to go, so you have to stay in it for 30 min, or you are out of relics so you get nothing and just have to waste time. Some thing could come up in real life, and even tho we can extract they wont so i lose all of that.

You could say "Play in a squad", "Just leave", "Play with your friends" or "Play solo", but not allways you can get a squad, or friends. Playing solo is just lowering your chances of getting anything, but why should I be forced to do that.

I propose 3 things:

1. Having an option to extract without your team at the end of a round with a cost, so its fair.

2. Having an option to extract, there being consequences of doing that like a timer or something

3. There being an item like that you can use at a point in a mission to extract. I time could be built or bought.

Thank you for your time, from a fan

MrToFuzzzy

Personally, Id be happy with them just saving your items that you get each reward, like they do with the Plains and bounties. Then you can leave through the esc menu with nothing else changed. Easiest way to add this kind of thing with the most minimal amount of work needed.

90% sure I heard they were working on/looking at 'solo extraction' for all endless mission types a few devstreams ago. They are also likely looking at the ability to migrate to a solo instance (just as you can in plains) but whether or not that becomes a thing I'm not sure.

Idk how I feel about the solo migration but I definitely would like to see a vote to leave similar to defense and interception missions. 

I almost never bother to play survival missions with randoms in any part of the game for this exact reason. Especially void fissure missions. It's gotten to the point I just go and wait at extraction and not help them. If they don't want to be a team player, why should I? The only time I play survival with randoms is when I have 1 other person in my squad that I know will extract with me and I will extract with them to ensure we can leave when we want/ need to.

That being said, this doesn't happen to me EVERY time, but enough to be a problem that needs addressing.

On 2018.03.23. at 3:44 AM, More-L said:

90% sure I heard they were working on/looking at 'solo extraction' for all endless mission types a few devstreams ago. They are also likely looking at the ability to migrate to a solo instance (just as you can in plains) but whether or not that becomes a thing I'm not sure.

Idk how I feel about the solo migration but I definitely would like to see a vote to leave similar to defense and interception missions. 

Cool. Thanks for the info

On 2018.03.23. at 3:10 AM, NeithanDiniem said:

Personally, Id be happy with them just saving your items that you get each reward, like they do with the Plains and bounties. Then you can leave through the esc menu with nothing else changed. Easiest way to add this kind of thing with the most minimal amount of work needed.

I agree with you.