Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Surv help?

Hey tenno

Say, could someone here with good experience tell me what are the enemy levels at different time periods of survival?

As in at 1hr they'll be level 80 for example

Is there anyone who can shine some light on this topic?

I don't need math/armor scaling, I know that.

Just would be really glad if you could tell me the approximate levels of enemies on survival

Say it starts at Mot, Void

Survival scales at an exponential rate all the way until 190 mins, this scaling is also independent of mission starting level for example Mot will always be 30 levels higher than v prime at any given time. At 190 mins scaling switches from being exponential to linear and levels increase at a constant rate of about 11.8 levels per min every min all the way to levelcap a little over 14 hours in. 1hr into mot they are around lvl 130 2hrs about 380 and 3hrs 10m about 2100 hope this helps :)

Edited by (PS4)SummitRain

10 hours ago, (PS4)EpICFreeDoMZz said:

Depends on where you are. Iirc at ODS 1hr they were 130 I think

No, I quite recently run a hour long survival there. Enemies were around lvl 70-90 when we extracted; mid-sortie level only.

On 3/23/2018 at 8:22 AM, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

Hey tenno

Say, could someone here with good experience tell me what are the enemy levels at different time periods of survival?

As in at 1hr they'll be level 80 for example

Is there anyone who can shine some light on this topic?

I don't need math/armor scaling, I know that.

Just would be really glad if you could tell me the approximate levels of enemies on survival

Say it starts at Mot, Void

it depends on where you are like someone else said. enemies in v prime will start off lower than enemies in mot, on v prime after about 2 hours in lvl 330+ enemies are out and about, on mot they would definitely be a few levels higher at the same time.5JOyYQI.jpg

18 hours ago, YandereWaifu said:

are you sure? usually at around an hour in ODS i see lvl 100+ enemies

Nope, not sure at all. I don't really pay attention to enemy levels... now I'm not even sure we stayed there for one hour. Felt like one hour tho.

On 26/03/2018 at 1:14 AM, Ermadily said:

No, I quite recently run a hour long survival there. Enemies were around lvl 70-90 when we extracted; mid-sortie level only.

Sortie doesnt count. Sortie has set levels is part 1 is like 50-60 part 2 is 65-80 and part 3 is 80-100. Doesn't matter where you are the enemies will be of that level. You could be at earth and they could be level 100. In addition to that in the sortie your only going for 10 minutes. Not an hour.

2 hours ago, (PS4)EpICFreeDoMZz said:

Sortie doesnt count. Sortie has set levels is part 1 is like 50-60 part 2 is 65-80 and part 3 is 80-100. Doesn't matter where you are the enemies will be of that level. You could be at earth and they could be level 100. In addition to that in the sortie your only going for 10 minutes. Not an hour.

I meant it like the enemies had the levels of mid-sortie enemies, not like we were in sortie and etcetc... but sorry if I wasn't clear enough, English is not my native language.