Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus as a future playable character

(PSN)Rezoo599

In the future I'd like to see the lotus become a playable character as part of a questline or see her become the first sentient warframe, I don't have the resources to sketch and upload my idea's however, I would love for this to be sketched out and worked on. I feel the lotus is an awesome character and she deserves to show her Sentient abilities.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Apollyon VII said:

There is already a Lotus "frame" (it's a skin for Rebecca) in-game, and seeing as she is the one true Space Mom, we'll likely never see Lotus as a playable character to the public.

her skin is the current lotus we see ingame, I was thinking more sentient than human form 

1 hour ago, NeithanDiniem said:

They haven't really expressed any interest in doing something like this, not to mention its a little creepy to want to turn a free willed and quite powerful individual into a slave, effectively o.O

They might consider it in the future, It's more about using lotus's previous sentient form as a warframe 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Rezoo599 said:

They might consider it in the future, It's more about using lotus's previous sentient form as a warframe 

and you are assuming she even HAS a Warframe form lore-wise? Did you not play the sacrifice prequel? Also... Sentients die from the void, meaning that a sentient wouldn't be designed to be used by a Tenno in the first place. The skin Reb uses is just that for her. Trying to canonize it would be absurd.

9 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

and you are assuming she even HAS a Warframe form lore-wise? Did you not play the sacrifice prequel? Also... Sentients die from the void, meaning that a sentient wouldn't be designed to be used by a Tenno in the first place. The skin Reb uses is just that for her. Trying to canonize it would be absurd.

There is always a way to acomplish things in this Game

10 hours ago, (PS4)Rezoo599 said:

There is always a way to acomplish things in this Game

If you want to make a good game go sour, sure you can stop regarding anything you have set up as story content in your game and blatantly ignoring things to create contradictions, sure. Youll see your player base dwindle the longer it goes on too, especially the players that hold the story as an important part of the game to them.