Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Sortie Rewards like Void Rewards

5 hours ago, (PS4)sixsecondsleft said:

I'd like to see the sortie rewards be distributed like the void rewards are.  If I can choose between four different rewards, and never take an anasa again, I'll be in heaven.  I think it has worked great with the void, and I don't see why I couldn't for sorties.

The drop chances would be changed appropriately to maintain the same as now... or were you hoping DE would conveniently overlook this?

We should have a token system like almost all other sensible games do for progression/raid/dungeon content. Let people get tokens and choose what they want. The RNG just gets ridiculous at some points, and grinding sorties, especially with some of the handicaps that are tedious rather than challenging, only to get nothing of worth is lame.

21 minutes ago, True_Naeblis said:

We should have a token system like almost all other sensible games do for progression/raid/dungeon content. Let people get tokens and choose what they want. The RNG just gets ridiculous at some points, and grinding sorties, especially with some of the handicaps that are tedious rather than challenging, only to get nothing of worth is lame.

The question then becomes how many tokens is each thing worth? How many do you get per Sorti mission? Or do you only get them after all 3? How many sorties will it take you to get the 'big' prizes? So on.

@TheJagji They'd have to balance that. I just hope they wouldn't make it absurd. Seeing how the token cost compares to how the actual odds are now would be pretty telling, I'm sure. It would let players see exactly how many runs DE considers Rivens, Kuva, etc., to be worth, and let players know they're going to get what they want every 'x' number of runs instead of hoping for something and not getting it again and again and again.

Even most of the most ridiculous Asian grinders have started to offer tokens. I don't bother with most Sorties unless they're going to be fairly straightforward because I know getting an Exilus adapter at the end of carrying a new group through ice-slowed Raptor or soloing Eximus Spy to make sure it gets done is just going to make me want to log out, hah.