Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Systems

inthephonebox

So I have been running Titania for hours. Hours and hours of nothing but Rygor. And I can't seem to get Ash Systems. I have about 30-40 each of chassis and helmet, but no systems. And before anyone starts shouting RNG at me, I just have to say that after nearly 100 runs the RNG should have spit one out by now. If the drop rate is not just broken, it needs a serious fix because this is ridiculous. I've not farmed a single other frame, or anything for that matter, that has been this mind-numbingly, tediously frustrating. 

DE, if you want to make Ash 'rare' or difficult to get. Make all the parts rare instead of 2/3 dropping left and right and 1 a near impossibility.

/end rant

The good news is that I heard the DE programmers are hard at work fixing the drop rates to be more like the alert system, so that instead of things having the possibility to drop, they will be assured to eventually drop.

The bad news is I have no idea when that's going to be implemented...

The good news is that I heard the DE programmers are hard at work fixing the drop rates to be more like the alert system, so that instead of things having the possibility to drop, they will be assured to eventually drop.

I really hope they get on this. I don't know why the system wasn't set up that way from the start, but it needs to happen.

Where did you read/hear this?

I haven't seen anything on the forums or in any livestream that says they're working on Post-U9.5 Drops.

Ever since U9.5 came, Systems will not drop no matter what boss it is you kill.

Well, scratch that. Friend of mine saw a Rhino Systems from Jackal. That's the one-and-only Systems we've seen between the two of us since 9.5.

I, myself, have run Titania at least 15 times now... no Systems. At all.

Lots of threads saying No Frost Systems, no Saryn Systems, no Loki Systems, no Nova Systems....

This needs fixed. ASAP.

Where did you read/hear this?

I haven't seen anything on the forums or in any livestream that says they're working on Post-U9.5 Drops.

Well, scratch that. Friend of mine saw a Rhino Systems from Jackal. That's the one-and-only Systems we've seen between the two of us since 9.5.

Lots of threads saying No Frost Systems, no Saryn Systems, no Loki Systems, no Nova Systems....

This needs fixed. ASAP.

It was on Livestream 9?  Or 8.  They mentioned fixing the loot tables across the board, among other things.  And this quote:

"are hard at work fixing the drop rates to be more like the alert system, so that instead of things having the possibility to drop, they will be assured to eventually drop."

Is almost exactly what they said about it.

rng is rng.  having ground out all the frames i can tell you that sometimes you can't get the drop you want for days and sometimes you get the complete nova in four runs.

Yes i know they changed the drop tables.  you are now getting a chassis where before you got nothing, i get that but I can also tell you taht i have multiple clans mates who have ground out multiple whole 'frames today.  So personally, i'm not convinced anything is broken other than the module drop tables.

During the event when Jackal was the alert mission objective, after about 3 hours worth of farming for Ciphers I had 6 Helmets, 5 Systems, and 7 Chassis for Rhino.

Sad to say no resources at all from him. Not faction base, not even planet based.

and no one talks about how i think it may be for just ash? :[

i mean all these people that talk about how they got certain frames quickly or their systems frequently, not one of them is an ash systems

and before the event patch i got nova in about 1-2 hours, i think RNG is a corrupt #@*&$@ that just loves to see us lose hope