The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best use for a Kubrow?

Kegaren

Question

Well, I've only had the game for a week or two now and I have a sunika kubrow ready to mature in my pod, but was wondering what the best way to set it up would be? After doing some reading It seems that most people agree that they don't really stack up to a Sentinel however, I enjoy the theme of having an actual pet enough that I don't really care if they are "second best"

That said if I'm using one I would very much appreciate advice or maybe some links to area's that will allow me to get the most out of it.

10 answers to this question

Sunika can one shot most things it touches with its finnisher ability if you build it for damage and keep some survivability on it. Sentinals such as Helios are important for the Codex, Carrier are good for ammo, the others are meh.. 

In comparison Shade sentinal vs the Kubro Huras has better invisibility range making most frames a stealth frame if desired.

Kubros vs Kavats, Kubros have the better survivability and damage, however Kavats can increase your damage, thus making players want it more, not to mention Kavats loot thing.

My personal favorite Kubro is Sahasa as fully upgraded Dig mod can commonly give you 50-75 energy. If every player ran one there would ALWAYS be energy on the field.

On a side note, Kubros do give Mastery Experience so leveling at least one of each type of Kubro will be important anyways, no harm in just giving them a try.

Best use: The Fridge.

At a certain point (reached soon enough), pet damage doesn't matter any more and you go for the utillarian bonus.

Sentinels for vacuum. Kavat Smeeta for farming (focus and resources). Rest on ice.

I breed Kubrows for plat.  They are inbred, lucky that doesn't exist in-game.  I sell the imprints, anywhere from 10-60 plat per pair.  I even sell single imprints but you have to pay 5p more.  Players want Omega Kubrows, meaning as big as they are aloud to get, I found a simple way to do this.  Simply add two imprints from the biggest Kubrow you have(they will be related.)  Often, they will buy the biggest Kubrow even if its not the type they ask for.  Because they'll bred it with another large imprint that they already own, creating Omega.

Ah the gold one, you get after the black, blue, etc. I always thought the racing was fun as well.

10 hours ago, Hyperdrome said:

Really this whole pet breeding thing started a LONG time ago.  Anyone remember the "Golden Chocobo" from FF7?  It was end-game you needed it to get "Knights of the Round Table" to beat final boss to beat the game.  Well, im still doing it.

latest?cb=20120108033845