Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pay-2-Win? Riven Black Market!

superaquafin

3 minutes ago, Screamlord_Star said:

it's very obvious english isn't your first language, but it isn't socially acceptable to call someone else an animal anywhere in the world, back on topic of your actual argument, even if someone has to buy the plat to begin with, alot of the time purchased plat stays in circulation for a long time because it's only used for trade, people are allowed to spend money on DE not only to get plat, but to support the company too  

My english wasn't the point here if you replied then you understand a part or some of what I wanted to say. I used simple words for simple peoples to make myself clear. If you guys still not understand then I am out. For me not a problem to save my keyboard here.

2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Really? Doubt it.

Anyways, if you don't supposedly understand how it was used as an insult (think you're dishonest) that's your problem and you should be more considerate in how you type/phrase/speak in the future.

Okay.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

The ironic part is that you’re saying stuff about peace, and yet you’re insulting others and not apologizing for it, oh the irony is real.

That is the irony you still on this. Then I apologize for all of you not beign the same like you. Next time focus on the point not on the "insult". Have a nice day.

Just now, Screamlord_Star said:

yaaaay arguments that go nowhere /s

sigh

im not even sure why im disappointed, this thread was never meant to go anywhere to begin with, guess we're just gonna wait until it gets locked by a mod :/

The argument goes nowhere because peoples not think about the system is pay to winnish but hide as a great free to play system.

2 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

The argument goes nowhere because peoples not think about the system is pay to winnish but hide as a great free to play system.

People are discussing this and offering you counterarguments, however, you don't really accept or consider them and just repeat yourself.

But yeah, I can see this thread being closed soon as it's served what little purpose, if any, it had.

26 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

That is a great convenience with a harsh restriction. See I have a tons of slot because I bought it otherwise no reason to play the game because the reason you play it collecting stuffs and kill for loot. It is a restrictive and bad game design to put items behind paywall to get "convenience" which is a baseline thing in other normal games. Peoples here think the platinum grows on tree "like monkeys" and saying "repeating" the same thing which is fail. You can trade for credits but if you haven't slots the whole trading falls into the deep. 

You make an issue of something that isnt there. This is a F2P game, restrictions are needed in order for the game and company to survive. The things you complain about are trivial things that cost you less than 1/5 of a AAA game to unlock if you cant wait to earn your platinum through trading.

1k plat gives you 30 frame slots and 66 weapon slots. Depending on how eager you are to spend you can get those 1k plat at a 75% discount early on. I've done it, my friends have done it and others can do the same aswell. Not that I spent a full 1k plat on that, but I bought enough to keep me going until I started trading.

DE has a more than sensible F2P model, likely the best one out there atm.

4 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

-snip-

Stop what exactly? How we’re being civilized people and you’re insulting people for no reason without even apologizing? Yeah, I think the one that needs to stop is you. Can we please atleast have a civil conversation?

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

You make an issue of something that isnt there. This is a F2P game, restrictions are needed in order for the game and company to survive. The things you complain about are trivial things that cost you less than 1/5 of a AAA game to unlock if you cant wait to earn your platinum through trading.

1k plat gives you 30 frame slots and 66 weapon slots. Depending on how eager you are to spend you can get those 1k plat at a 75% discount early on. I've done it, my friends have done it and others can do the same aswell. Not that I spent a full 1k plat on that, but I bought enough to keep me going until I started trading.

DE has a more than sensible F2P model, likely the best one out there atm.

You spend more money in a free to play game than a once pay and you get a full product. I just want that you guys see this simple thing.

Stop what exactly? How we’re being civilized people and you’re insulting people for no reason without even apologizing? Yeah, I think the one that needs to stop is you. Can we please atleast have a civil conversation?

That matters nothing for you above few phrases? I apologized. Step forward.

Just now, Ziltrex said:

You spend more money in a free to play game than a once pay and you get a full product. I just want that you guys see this simple thing.

and that's not a problem for me, i dont need to spend 500$~ on plat and tennogen, but i do, because im fine with giving DE/tennogen creators money when i have some to spend

Just now, Ziltrex said:

That matters nothing for you above few phrases? I apologized. Step forward.

That’s right, you did apologize, but it wasn’t a sincere “apology” now was it? 

I’m also going to leave this thread now since it’s just pure negativity at this point.

and that's not a problem for me, i dont need to spend 500$~ on plat and tennogen, but i do, because im fine with giving DE/tennogen creators money when i have some to spend

And that is not problem for me neither. I give them money to get nice looking items and I appreciate it. But I am talking about the necessary and bad limitations which manifests in the form of slot. Like you guys say the world of tank is pay to win because it sells power. Do the same like this game and there is also slot restrictions. How it is legalize this practice? The same happening with both games they also sell cosmetics and tanks for money but you can get these with playing the game. Still both game are bad examples because they sell things which is in the day one in a once pay game.

That’s right, you did apologize, but it wasn’t a sincere “apology” now was it? 

I’m also going to leave this thread now since it’s just pure negativity at this point.

See you next time. It was not that negative at all.

And that is not problem for me neither. I give them money to get nice looking items and I appreciate it. But I am talking about the necessary and bad limitations which manifests in the form of slot. Like you guys say the world of tank is pay to win because it sells power. Do the same like this game and there is also slot restrictions. How it is legalize this practice? The same happening with both games they also sell cosmetics and tanks for money but you can get these with playing the game. Still both game are bad examples because they sell things which is in the day one in a once pay game.

my side of the argument has been explained by other people in this thread in great detail, slots are not mandatory, they only cost 12 plat, you can get plat via easy trading/free giveaways, if you're gonna be stubborn about it and not spend plat on slots, sell obsolete weapons/frames, you dont need to pay2anything

Just now, Ziltrex said:

That has nothing to do with what we are discussing. We were discussing "must have" things that DE sells, like the slots. Getting enough of those costs you far less than a AAA game. Better yet it costs a fraction of a B2P game such as GW2, ESO or Black Desert, games that not only charge you at the entry buy also for vanity items, content, slots, trading possibilities and so on. I've payed more for D3 and gotten less than I have in WF. The Necromancer pack alone could have bought me all the slots needed in WF. Not to mention the initial cost of D3,

So the actual cost of getting a WF account to a playable standard is far far less than that of a AAA title and you get more in return aswell since you can cherry pick exactly what you need, not what the company thinks you need.

my side of the argument has been explained by other people in this thread in great detail, slots are not mandatory, they only cost 12 plat, you can get plat via easy trading/free giveaways, if you're gonna be stubborn about it and not spend plat on slots, sell obsolete weapons/frames, you dont need to pay2anything

Okay it seems you don't understand and you still keep phrasing the same. Peace be with you I am finished here.

4 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

That has nothing to do with what we are discussing. We were discussing "must have" things that DE sells, like the slots. Getting enough of those costs you far less than a AAA game. Better yet it costs a fraction of a B2P game such as GW2, ESO or Black Desert, games that not only charge you at the entry buy also for vanity items, content, slots, trading possibilities and so on. I've payed more for D3 and gotten less than I have in WF. The Necromancer pack alone could have bought me all the slots needed in WF. Not to mention the initial cost of D3,

So the actual cost of getting a WF account to a playable standard is far far less than that of a AAA title and you get more in return aswell since you can cherry pick exactly what you need, not what the company thinks you need.

Depend on what game do you play and I am talking about the good games and not the games which trying to leech you. The older era games for example was completely playable and you just paid for them once. This was a half decade ago but there are still games which not charge you for extra money and you can play without restrictions. All is depend on what games we are talking about your examples are games which knows from these practices. The tripe A is basically nothing and I never bought Triple A game because those are "most of them" "not all" charging you after the purchasing and you cannot get complete game after you paid for it. 

Edited by Ziltrex

1 minute ago, Ziltrex said:

Depend on what game do you play and I am talking about the good games and not the games which trying to leech you. The older era games for example was completely playable and you just paid for the once. This was a half decade ago but there are still games which not charge you for extra money and you can play without restrictions. All is depend on what games we are talking about your examples are games which knows from these practices. The tripe A is basically nothing and I never bought Triple A game because those are "most of them" "not all" charging you after the purchasing and you cannot get complete game after you paid for it. 

"The good games"? And what are those exactly?

GW2 and ESO along with a whole bunch of others are seen as good games with a fair busniness model and have been so for a long time. They are still not near as generous as WF, so it is wierd when people complain about WF and more or less claiming it runs on a greedy business model.

But please do tell me what "good games" you are talking about, games that are similar to WF.

Depend on what game do you play and I am talking about the good games and not the games which trying to leech you. The older era games for example was completely playable and you just paid for them once. This was a half decade ago but there are still games which not charge you for extra money and you can play without restrictions. All is depend on what games we are talking about your examples are games which knows from these practices. The tripe A is basically nothing and I never bought Triple A game because those are "most of them" "not all" charging you after the purchasing and you cannot get complete game after you paid for it. 

Which games are you mentioning specifically?

Also, there are no restrictions in this game. Only restrictions are ones you place on yourself in the idea that you do not have enough slots because YOU WANT to keep all your items. You don't NEED them all, you WANT them all. See the issue here?