Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreachable Medallions In The Void

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Okay I’ve encountered this issue multiple times now and it is pretty annoying. As the title suggests this is about medallions that CANNOT be reached or picked up. 

This is has always been in the void for me. 1 area was this big wide hallway with pillers and lasers and a lot of platforms that sometimes open up the side walls to reveal hidden containers but sometimes those are medallions. I know because not only have a found them there before but when I destroy the containers with explosives or ignis there would be a cache symbol still there but I can’t get the wall to open and when I complete the mission every time I’m left with one medallion short. Even those speed run rooms have medallions that not everyone thinks about and if you are late you will lose your chance to get them. I feel those places should not have medallions unless it is gauranteed to be obtained.

But this post is mainly about sabotage and crossing the portal to earth. Once you go in and progress forward you will find a waterfall on the right side with some containers. But sometimes there is a medallion there and I can never grab it. Like at all. If you back up from the spot a little but still in the water and squat and aim the camera up you can see the medallion under the dirt but for some reason I can’t grab it no matter where or how close I am near it. Would post pictures to show what I’m talking about but I don’t know how to do that on this forum. I’m using an iPhone btw. 

I think DE needs to figure out some better places for these medallions. Glad that so far they weren’t level 3 medallions or else I would be flipping on this post. Really hope this issue gets fixed. And soon.