Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New rooms and decoration ideas.

Siilk

* Orokin- and infested-styled decorations to match Grineer and Corpus ones we already have.

* Simulacrum access, either as a separate room, a terminal in the obstacle course or a buildable decoration. Availability will not be limited(outside of the usual energy/capacity requirements) but access will only be granted for those who already have the simulacrum access key or are in a party with someone who has one.

* Fully scanned objects(containers & lockers, door sensors vegetation etc) becoming available as non-interactive cosmetic-only decorations. On that note, how about fully scanned wildlife(or maybe even enemies) becoming available as decorations as well? I'm talking about dummy-like decorations, i.e. no AI, interactivity or even idle animations, just a set of poses to select from when placing.

* Syndicate decorations. Availability could be tied into donating appropriate syndicate standing into clan treasury with multiple tiers to unlock: cosmetic Syndicate-themed decorations, non-interactive syndicate NPCs(standing in place, patrolling a fixed route, free roaming etc), syndicate embassies(i.e. placable rooms with an interactive NPC providing syndicate services just like syndicate rooms in relays).

Edited by Siilk
More ideas added, topic renamed

I would add these

-the removal of clan hall prerequisites.

-the ability to change the main statue on the Temple of honor room

- Adding more colors to the dojo pallet, such as black, white, pink, etc

- More variety in rooms, maybe even corpus/grineer/infested/orokin themed rooms.

Tweak the doorway and room console hit-boxes so we can decorate around/under/over them.

Tweak the collision at edges of rooms so we can decorate nearer them.

More precise movement control: Lock movement one axis, make micro adjustments with keys instead of only using camera and mouse.

Another addition i would like to give:

-NPCs(/bots) standing, walking, patroling around inside the Dojo (the ones from the Relay station, Syndicate NPCs ect)

-More Interaction Terminals for different things (maybe even placable? Would that work?) like Terminal for Mods, Terminal to edit your Operator maybe (Changing Amp and Arcanes), also agree on Simulacrum room access (IF you own the key), maybe a "music box" as well (like in the orbiter), Frame Fighter ... if its done (with a warning before start "Warning: This game could lead to rage quits!" :D )

-Aquariums (Hell yeah that would be nice), maybe fish need to be donated like the rest can be donated now

I feel like "snapping" like things could be an option as well. For example, we could simply stick a catwalk or pipe onto the end of another instead of having to line it up every time.

We should also have more decorations to choose from, and they should cost less. The cost was fine before, but now we have smaller and more decorations, so the overall cost has risen phenomenally. And I've seen a lot more decorations in-game than we have available to us.

On 3/28/2018 at 8:05 PM, Siilk said:

* Fully scanned objects(containers & lockers, door sensors vegetation etc) becoming available as non-interactive cosmetic-only decorations. On that note, how about fully scanned wildlife(or maybe even enemies) becoming available as decorations as well? I'm talking about dummy-like decorations, i.e. no AI, interactivity or even idle animations, just a set of poses to select from when placing.

Not going to happen. They gave us Articula for a reason. They aren't going to give you the same exact thing for free just because you scanned them.

• 2 months later...

I'd like to see a way to increase the rooms capacity as well that can become very handy after we cant finish the theme of the decoration we want in most of the rooms . Or at least lower the capacity of steam ,sparks ,fire, electricity, smoke ,fog ,dust and personal decoration to from 20 cap to 3 or 1 and increase the grand and grandest hall cap as well please DE .

and add as well the option in the treasury to donate ressources instead of credit and personal decoration only .

Thank you !

Edited by -TOR-RED-