Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Quest Frames Obtainabillity

Slayer116

Know this was talked about at one point but I have got rid of a series of warframes from quests such as Octavia, Limbo, Inaros, Titania and I have come to regret it such as many other things I get rid of. Since the only way to reobtain these frames currently is through buying them with plat I thought eh I will just wait until they add a different way to add them in and well that's not my best of game plans when I don't know this will actually happen and how long it will take to do so, do I just try to get plat to buy these or wait for a possible way to get these frames back an alternate way?

4 minutes ago, Slayer116 said:

I don't know this will actually happen and how long it will take to do so, do I just try to get plat to buy these or wait for a possible way to get these frames back an alternate way?

I wouldn't get your hopes up.
It's been asked for for years.
Platinum is still the only way.

2 minutes ago, sati44 said:

At some those frames will have primed versions, Limbo should come this year together with Chroma. Why on earth did you trow away frames like Inaros and Octavia?

slots and I was being picky don't like it don't keep it got rid of oberon like 9 times and still couldn't decide I reached the point where I just want to keep everything I get lol.

6 hours ago, Slayer116 said:

Know this was talked about at one point

Once a week so far, since the Quest frames were put in.

I will just wait until they add a different way to add them in

Sadly, this is still your best bet, because some Quest frames are being put back in with their Blueprints available in the Market for Credits. Slowly. And I think only one of them so far.

The rest might (if DE actually gets it done soon) be made replayable for the blueprint.

do I just try to get plat to buy these or wait for a possible way to get these frames back an alternate way?

That all depends on how long you're willing to be here ^^

Plat, if you're careful, is actually fairly easy to get from trading. If you don't mind getting most of it in chunks of 10-20. You probably won't have what people want enough for getting 200 Plat a time (unless you've bought and maxed-ranked a bunch of Primed Mods and so on), but if you just use the Trades for what you can get... you'll be surprised at how much you can acquire.

The other methods may take until next year.