Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel - Bigger, and Way More In My Face

Ham_Grenabe

Am I imagining it, or is Wyrm Prime way bigger than he was, er, yesterday? 

I was playing some missions on a Grineer Galleon and Wyrm appeared:

1. Noticeably larger than normal

2. Planted almost directly above the Warframe's head, without significant displacement to the side

3. Positioned in ways that sometimes (not alwasy) impaired views of the surrounding area.

The problem shows up when coming to a stop, or standing (when I'm moving the sentinel disappears). I've grabbed a couple screenshots - my FOV is set as big as it goes, and I haven't (to my knowledge) changed any other graphics settings, unless DE's updates changed them without notice.

2bM2GFC.jpgdVX8w2Z.jpg

I'll give it a try tonight -- there wasn't a huge uproar of people agreeing with me, so it's probably something I did or some setting that got tweaked accidentally. But just checking -- does Wyrm look too big to you? It just didn't look right to me, but "he's too big and close to the camera" was the best way I could describe it.

I don't use my Wyrm (P) much, but it does look a little large in your screenshots. Since it should be closer to the camera than your frame, I can see it being a bit exaggerated with the FOV change off default. But yeah, why I was thinking if you change the FOV, then back where you want it, maybe it will reset something that went odd with a recent update.

I've noticed this lately myself. I was using Mesa with the presido skin and my carrier prime was hovering so close to my frame that it was clipping through her head. Whenever I move around it bobs back and forth across my screen covering up to 1/3 of my screen for a fairly substantial amount of time during a run. It's getting really frustrating.

Gameplay wise I would prefer using my sentinel over a kubrow or kavat, but the constant bobbing and covering of my screen makes it physically uncomfortable to play with a sentinel.

I've tried changing FoV etc to alleviate the issue, but nothing really helps. Would be nice if one could dramatically reduce the sentinel visibility, or make the flight path and positioning of it different.