Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR tests 1per day

Few things i think we all have thout of 1why 1 try per 24h for newbies it slows them and for some of us who ether messup or get screwed and have to wait a day  and 2 who the hell thought it be funny to put rng in to few these tests (17) to name 1  orbs that give you time spawn completely random makeing vary easy to be impossible to do geting 1 above you is game over as you cant jump high enoth point in case its like rolling rivens a load of rng to the nuts and idk about others but rng in general is just plain sadistic it seems

33 minutes ago, kingdomeTHEMADcthulhu said:

Few things i think we all have thout of 1why 1 try per 24h for newbies it slows them and for some of us who ether messup or get screwed and have to wait a day  and 2 who the hell thought it be funny to put rng in to few these tests (17) to name 1  orbs that give you time spawn completely random makeing vary easy to be impossible to do geting 1 above you is game over as you cant jump high enoth point in case its like rolling rivens a load of rng to the nuts and idk about others but rng in general is just plain sadistic it seems

Lol.. Yea.. I remember that test.. Where melee strike orb for additional time, and it would spawn all the way across the map, on the second level or on the ramp where you overshot a jump and fall off the map with little time on the clock :laugh: I love that one.. I got so frustrated failing it so many times.. But then i got better..

I always practice a test until I either get it right or spawn in and find out it's a level 1 defence. The 24 hour thing isn't really an issue if your prepared for the test. I learned the hard way that you should always practice it before you take it. However I agree perhaps 24 hours is a but much. 12 hours might be better, though if you're prepared that never becomes an issue.

I think it's okay. 24 hours is not a lot, considering you have a life and other stuff to do.

And I never practiced a test, I passed this test you mentioned on my second try with Ember or Zephyr.

I got 2 runs of it perfect befor i tryed the point is with the orbs being randome you can be placed in the S#&$s no chance there is no way to train for it  its called rng  now i have sense had better rng but it still is a lotto it takes skill but aslong as theres any rng to its still part lotto. Edit abd even if there was a set path that was harder atlest you could train for it...

Edited by kingdomeTHEMADcthulhu

On 3/31/2018 at 7:30 PM, kingdomeTHEMADcthulhu said:

That’s the point, it’s supposed to slow down players. They don’t want players to rush through the entire game within hours. It makes perfect senes to have it 24 hours, even if you pass the test one the first try or fail it, it does’t matter. The sole purpose, is for players not to rush through all the content within hours. Cause, if the time was reduced, or if there was no time limit for the Mastery Rank tests, people wouldn’t enjoy the game as much since the game it supposed to be played at a slow pace. You can go at any pace as you want, but when it goes Mastery Rank tests, they don’t want you to rush through them.