Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Loading Screen

ironick10

DE seriously, I stopped playing for 2 weeks, come back and now every mission I try to play with other people results in me Alt-F4ing out of an infinite loading screen. I've been playing for YEARS and its just NOW doing this? Who spilt coffee on the servers, they need to be smacked.

• 2 weeks later...

So not a single response by anybody at this company yet? Still an issue. 

Edit: After posting this i went upstairs and made BLTs, i return one hour later and im still in loadscreen. If theres another thread on this topic i'd like it/all of them linked please and thank you.

Edited by Unsanity

• 2 weeks later...

I had this issue like for two days straight, but now it takes 3-4 minutes to get  in. But considering the fact that most of the missions are 2-3 minutes, we just connect to the nothingness, or the mother Void itself 

Только что, Mikufaq сказал:

I had this issue like for two days straight, but now it takes 3-4 minutes to get  in. But considering the fact that most of the missions are 2-3 minutes, we just connect to the nothingness, or the mother Void itself 

Also, if I force-quit, and simply turn off the PC, Steam loses the Warframe from its library and I need to re-download the game. 22k mbites is still a big number, even for 2018'th internet speed. Hurry up, Elon Musk! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys run warframe[and or steam] off of a hybrid drive? Or even a full on SSD?

I have been having this issue for literal months now, and after just as many months of trying all the fixes out there [the DX10/11 things, fullscreen mode, disabling this or that overlay, even completely removing steam and warframe from the drive and reinstalling everything] what it finally ended up being was that warframe was on my hybrid drive.

A bummer as it may be, moving the game to a normal HDD was the solution for me and I have not had the issue since.

Edited by Raptor_ODonnell

• 1 month later...

Had this happen to me did some troubleshooting and i think it happens when you connect to a sub par host. What fixed for me was queueing the mission solo. Assume i was being matched with other regions as i was playing super late night. sorry to necro but there was no solution presented originally.

Old problem or bug that happens in full screen repeated and fast alt+tab minimize with DX10 or DX11 enabled.

If the host have infinite loading, this will make the entire squad all have infinite loading problem until connection to host is lost.

if FPS stays at 30 FPS or only see 1 ship flying in loading screen, your game may have infinite loading problem and will require force close with ALT+F4.

If FPS is 60 or higher and multiple ships flying, probably the host have infinite loading problem so turn the network/wireless off for about 10 seconds and turn it back on end this loading screen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...