Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Scout..

wkfire

I ran to 100 points using dethcube and never had that happen.

I have had them go invisible right as they die though, which is a bit annoying. The only glitch that I've encountered is a banshee pushing them through the wall with sonic boom when she was trying to prevent the scout from escaping at the terminal.

If he was in his little room with the odd looking terminal and using it, he may have just escaped, which is a real possibility.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Can't scouts actually get away from you? Like locking themselves in rooms?

run inside the room. he will try to activate some terminal, so you can either melee him or shoot him. his invisibility will break as soon as he gets to terminal.

so it's only him and you inside tight and locked room. mmmm...

@Althix

Actually, he can cloak himself in that room again.

Though it does make you wonder how loyal those scouts are to the corpus, I mean they wont stop trying to use the terminal and get away even with 4 people with an Orthos, Furax, Hokage, and Amphis are beating the crud out of him. So I wonder what methods Lotus uses to get the information from them...

Edited by Tsukinoki

I ran to 100 points using dethcube and never had that happen.

I have had them go invisible right as they die though, which is a bit annoying. The only glitch that I've encountered is a banshee pushing them through the wall with sonic boom when she was trying to prevent the scout from escaping at the terminal.

If he was in his little room with the odd looking terminal and using it, he may have just escaped, which is a real possibility.

Well, I wasn't the host. So..

And it happened again :(

Not sure if bad luck or bad luck.