Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FOG :- It does nothing

Ha2x

Hi ,

Just a minor complain. I can't see fog. It seems to do nothing. I expected a low heavy rolling fog but whatever's cool 

I tried to make my graphic settings go to full energy. Still nothing. Zenurik has failed me.

1 minute ago, Hixlysss said:

So...are you saying that the "Heavy fog" condition isn't...working? As in you see 0 fog at all or is it not heavy enough for you to be a hindrance?

I thought it was this, but none of the sortie today are heavy fog and I can't recall anything else having it.

21 hours ago, SergeantSunshine said:

I thought it was this, but none of the sortie today are heavy fog and I can't recall anything else having it.

Sorties have ?? nvm

THE fog decoration in the dojo isn't good enough. It doesn't work and its waste of resources both virtual and real (cpu gpu etc)

So yea.

Just wanted to put in a minor note since DE might be busy with venus . 

Edited by TESTING7676538732

21 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

So...are you saying that the "Heavy fog" condition isn't...working? As in you see 0 fog at all or is it not heavy enough for you to be a hindrance?

I see 0 fog

is there a "heavy fog" condition? like slash.

I tried this as well, the fog decoration in the dojo, one of the newer decorations added, doesn't seem to produce any effects, even when completed. I tried a bunch of stuff including moving the fog emitter around and sizing it up and down but no luck.

4 hours ago, Diarmut said:

I tried this as well, the fog decoration in the dojo, one of the newer decorations added, doesn't seem to produce any effects, even when completed. I tried a bunch of stuff including moving the fog emitter around and sizing it up and down but no luck.

Me too I can't figure this out

On 8.4.2018. at 2:16 AM, TESTING7676538732 said:

OMG that LOOKS SO COOL.

can you teach me how to put it ?

Dang sorry for the late reply.

Dunno what is issue with ur fog, but my settings are maxed (that might be ur issue?) so try to max them for testing to see will it appear.
Other than that, try placing fog a bit above ground to pull out maximum from fogs effect.

Edited by Vengeance_A

• 4 weeks later...