Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alien Vs Predator Vs Tenno?

Blasio

Im just watching Alien: Resurrection and just started to compare my favorite excalibur to those aliens. I know we have the infested but the Aliens - I think - could be more challenge for a tenno. Anyway I put my bet on my slashdashing excal but I know Im just infatuated :)

What do you think? Could a Predator take down an Ash? Or an Alien against a Saryn?

well the green Poison cloud from the Green giant thing will kill you in 10 sec....the Allies saliva can kill you in 3 sec plus u armor (and 50% so is u weapon)

Predator can go invisible for....more than an hour...while Ash can turn Invisible for 10 sec....

so....we're pretty much F**K up when facing either 1 of them (execp..u know...when u are Ten-llien or Preda-no :D

It really depends who gets the drop on who.

Granted, predators could probably be stronger than Tenno in direct combat, but the Tenno are much faster and more maneuverable. Aliens on the other hand are faster than Tenno, and acid blood would probably corrode a warframe easily enough.

Also, how much material are you taking as canon?

The movie trilogy, all the games, the comics?

@Snake, what do you mean only 2? The aliens have a quadrilogy don't they?

Im just watching Alien: Resurrection and just started to compare my favorite excalibur to those aliens. I know we have the infested but the Aliens - I think - could be more challenge for a tenno. Anyway I put my bet on my slashdashing excal but I know Im just infatuated :)

What do you think? Could a Predator take down an Ash? Or an Alien against a Saryn?

90% of Tenno could probably manage farming this one q3ZJoIT.jpg

As for the larger ones... I would imagine "omfg they are too OP move them to mercury level" posts on the forums.

I'd say Comic book preds>Tenno>Comic book aliens>Movie preds>Movie aliens

Comic book predators= Can tear tanks apart with their bare hands, outrun a sports car, jump 10 stories, hand held guns can one-shot spaceships, can turn completely invisible and see anything.

Tenno= Strong enough to drive a Skana completely through an 8ft tall combat cyborg with one blow, fast enough to block high powered rifle rounds, can run up walls and outrun gold medal sprinters, can survive rediculous amounts of punishment, guns are fairly powerful and have a lot of space!magic powers.

Comic Book Aliens= about 5 times as strong as a human, bullet resistant, acid blood, and psychic

Movie Preds= 2 or 3 times as strong as a human, bullet resistant (best showing was P2 taking 6 12-guage shotgun blasts and walking it off), guns can one-shot a normal human, can turn mostly invisible and see almost anything.

Movie Aliens= 2 or 3 times as strong as a human, easily killed by bullets, acid blood, animal instincts.

I don't really see anything outside of max-wank comic book Predators being a threat to Tenno. Their biggest advantage is shields, which the others don't really have an answer for.