Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look sensitivity changing on returning from operator mode

(XBOX)alf swarm

Sometimes when returning to the warframe from operator mode the look sensitivity permanently goes down. It's like the game thinks your aiming down sights the whole time, except when you ads it gets even lower. I'm not sure exactly what triggers it but it seems like if I switch back to warframe right after a dash or while still in void mode there's a higher chance of it happening. Would really appreciate a fix, right now its making using the operator for movement kinda impossible unless I want really inconsistent controls.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As of 6/27/18 i still have this problem, i have probably around double the sensitivity after using my operator.

turning back down sensitivity in options doesnt do anything to it either.

But to help i do have a way to counter it temporarily on PC:
If your using fullscreen you can use Alt+Enter to window the game and use Alt+Enter again to re-fullscreen, it usually goes back to regular sensitivity for me.
Hope this helps anyone regularly having this issue! just hope they fix it soon.

Edited by Puppyboy4

Please look into this! I actively avoid playing in the plains now because if I ever want to use zenurik or just cc with the operator it completely ruins my ability to look at stuff. I've also noticed it happens sometimes when getting out of a dargyn, which is just another reason to avoid dargyns I guess.

Also for console players if you have an itzal just drop it and blink once and the sensitivity will be back to normal.

Edited by (XB1)alf swarm

13 hours ago, (XB1)alf swarm said:

Please look into this! I actively avoid playing in the plains now because if I ever want to use zenurik or just cc with the operator it completely ruins my ability to look at stuff. I've also noticed it happens sometimes when getting out of a dargyn, which is just another reason to avoid dargyns I guess.

Also for console players if you have an itzal just drop it and blink once and the sensitivity will be back to normal.

Playing in the plains now is a bad idea, cause occasionally it will also infinitely load AFTER i go through the pain of broken operator sensitivity to kill an eidolon.

DE pls