Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Investigate The Water Reservoir Won't Work In The War Within

Sagybagel

When I walk down the stairs to get the way point nothing happens, I looked it up and a cut scene is supposed to occur but I have tried this 3 times now and every time it lets me walk right by it. I can't progress right now because of this. I have switched warframes and even waited minutes and nothing happens. Please Help!

I wasnt able to reproduce the problem re-running the quest, so first things first:

From the Warframe Launcher, top right, click on the gear icon and verify the game cache. Re-try that part of the quest afterwards, that might fix the problem

IMG%5D

2 hours ago, Giantconch said:

I wasnt able to reproduce the problem re-running the quest, so first things first:

From the Warframe Launcher, top right, click on the gear icon and verify the game cache. Re-try that part of the quest afterwards, that might fix the problem

I tried that and it still didn't work ughhhhhhh. 

Edited by Sagybagel

First time i did this Quest, The first Part wouldn't Register. After i restarted the game for a Update, I ran fine. When i looked at the 22.17.0 Bug Fixes, One of the fixes was this exact issue so DE must've broke it accidentally. Got a Daikyu Riven from it though.