Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do aliens exists?

Glavenusaur

2 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

Because if they do, doesn't that fly in the faces of all other religions? and for those that say they do, do you have proof? because we very well may be the first species ever to reach this point at-least when it comes to our own galaxy.

I can't speak for everyone, but in my denomination's translation of the Bible, God says that he will tell "of this Heaven, and of this Earth", which I take to mean either Alternate Universes, Aliens, or both.

Also, because someone else will if I don't:

aliens.jpg

Just now, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I can't speak for everyone, but in my denomination's translation of the Bible, God says that he will tell "of this Heaven, and of this Earth", which I take to mean either Alternate Universes, Aliens, or both.

but that is just the vague interpretation of one religion, as there may very well not be any sapient aliens, as i'm sure with our current level of technology, we would have find them by now no?

1 minute ago, rapt0rman said:

Theoretically possible. No, obviously no one has any solid evidence. Yes, it would "fly in the face" of many religions, but science, knowledge, and progress certainly hasn't stopped religion before.

It would certainly be a substantial blow though, with atheism in it's current form religion as a whole is on the back foot, and this could be the final nail in the coffin, religion would still exist but it wont be anywhere near as influential as it is now no?