Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm planning on buying some stuff in the game with real money. What would you recommend?

lennieplop60

If it's just extra money and you wanna spare it on wf, i'd suggest buying the only things not obtainable with plat. Wether it be a tennogen for whatever frame you favor, or a prime access. 

Some neat things i really like :

Trinity's recent knightress tennogen skin

Octavia diva tennogen skin

That tennogen syandana with burnt end

Repala tennogen syandana

Waiting for the next prime access with cool prime accessories pack

Waiting for a 75% coupon from login

Classic Saturated color pallete. Tenno Fashion, even the ones u can farm but can’t 

Really nice skins for your main/s. So much fun from the Mag skins especially Pneuma 

Get the corrupted mods to max your skills but do check the market prices & trade trends 

I would not buy it for more warframes, but this depends on personal preference. I have all the stealth and newer frames for example, but don’t really use them. 

Adding onto everyone else's great suggestions: make sure you keep a good deal of plat around to help your trading.

Having plat is a great start to making loads more plat. Generally, investing in primes soon to be vaulted or buying low and selling high are both great ways to make sure that the plat you have keeps making you more plat, that way the relatively small amount of money you initially put into the game goes a really really long way.

Its surprising how rarely the 75 percent thing appears - I have never had one, myself and I am sure I am not the only one. I would suggest that the first thing people spend platinum on is some slots and a nice palette pack (like the saturated basic one).

1 hour ago, Chronometria said:

Its surprising how rarely the 75 percent thing appears - I have never had one, myself and I am sure I am not the only one. I would suggest that the first thing people spend platinum on is some slots and a nice palette pack (like the saturated basic one).

I get a 75% off multiple times every month lol like 2-3 times

22 hours ago, lennieplop60 said:

Recently, I got paid my last bit of revenue I earned off my dead youtube channel.(Don't worry. It was a very old minecraft channel)

My network paid me $38,77, and sent it to my paypal account. Now I thought to myself: "it's not all that much, and I've been playing warframe a lot lately, so why not spend some money to get some cool stuff?". I've looked on the website. I don't really want to wait for a discount, but buying plat without one would be a huge waste. I'm mastery rank 8, and still have a lot to unlock, so what would you guys recommend? 

A few things I'm looking into already are:

• The repala syandana (looks really cool)
  • The mesa graxx skin (My mesa is still crafting in the foundry, but she sounds very powerful)
  • Buying plat off some website that sells it second hand (I don't know if it's illegal or not. If it is, that's definitely a no)

I'm eager to see what you can suggest ;)

Personal unbiased opinion wise?

Slots slots slots slots slots slllloooooooootttttsss.

After your slottening, whatever cosmetics you feel are most aesthetically pleasing.

"Pragmatic" purchasewise though? I can only think of two unbiased things.

1. The Standard Vauban Suit, as it's completely reliant on you being in the right place at the right time rather then any mega-pushing action on your part.

2. The Hema due to it's horrific mutagen requirement in the Clan-Tech technology tree.

Personal bias wise, I'd suggest the Nidus Suit, but, I don't know how fatigued you might get from eternally battering against the painful wall that is the Index.

Thats all of my two cents, good luck out there!

Edited by Unus

What Unus said.

My own biased opinion:

1. Mesa Devil Ranger. Keep going back and forth between regular Mesa and Graxx; you'll notice that not only is the helmet the main selling point but, it actually removes some details on Regular Mesa's body. Making it an inferior skin in my book.

2. Everything Nekros. But that's because I'm obsessed...

3. Riven capacity so you can sell the hot ticket item of the game with less restriction in capacity. Spend plat to make plat in this one.