Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mining Improvemenr

While in the plains to gain The rare gems are too scare of a chance in getting them. Even after a perfect and near perfect ratings the chances still stack up below a 10% chance. At first when Operation Plague Star came out it helped a great deal with these gems for people who didn't have Surah rank in Part on. Even now after the recent update to this an improvement to the chance of getting the two gems can be made after the return of the Plague Star event. In purposes of complimenting a improved chance for this gems it helps with convience; so more people will be up to speed when the next Open World map comes out.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:
Spoiler

While in the plains to gain The rare gems are too scare of a chance in getting them. Even after a perfect and near perfect ratings the chances still stack up below a 10% chance. At first when Operation Plague Star came out it helped a great deal with these gems for people who didn't have Surah rank in Part on. Even now after the recent update to this an improvement to the chance of getting the two gems can be made after the return of the Plague Star event. In purposes of complimenting a improved chance for this gems it helps with convience; so more people will be up to speed when the next Open World map comes out.

They significantly increased the drop rates for Rare Gems a few months ago. I would some times mine the whole plains and only get 0~3 of them, now i can get over 10 (20 due to Booster).