Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] How About Some Twin Longswords? ( 2 Longswords Instead Of One Short And One Long )

icanhaztehcookie

So we already have dual daggers and dual swords ( one long and one short sword ). Why not have 2 dual longswords? I would love to use 2 Ether Longswords since it's my favorite weapon. Dual Longswords could also come with their own animations, stealth kill and new sheath layout.

Edited by icanhaztehcookie

Or even just change the models for the current dual swords.  When I think of dual swords I think of your dual longswords and not sword + dagger.

Ya, but then they would also have to change where the second sword ( dagger ) is sheathed if they changed it to a twin longsword. They would also be sharing the same animations too though, and I would love to see some new ones with Twin Longswords.

Do it DE, do it

Ninja-Gaiden-3-Razors-Edge_.jpg

Kusarigama is a very highly requested weapon, I'm surprised it hasn't been thought of yet or even considered by the devs, I've seen multiple Kusarigama threads since the days of CB.

But still want my Twin Longswords too.

Edited by icanhaztehcookie

Are any of the dual swords really longswords at all? I mean, they seem to err more on the saber or shortsword category. When I think of longsword, images of the claymore, zweihander, and stuff like that flash to mind, more European stuff.

In anycase, still waiting on a Dual Gram.