Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Lech Kril

Carbonitepon8

Soloing sortie as per usual when the unexpected happens i cant complete the last stage and its not because the enemies are to tough or what have you its Lech Kril himself just standing there in his invulnerable stage in a broken animation,  this has happened x3 times in a row now

AFB7BF6E73D3248CD81C2C4DF7547A25E4347791

Is anyone else getting this bug cause its getting pretty annoying to get there and he bugs out and cant be damaged

13 minutes ago, hellodownthere said:

best to edit the title to SOLVED or RESOLVED

It's not really solved if there's still an issue, and it's not a certainty that the bug was even actually caused by any of the mentioned things, it could just be an animation breaking that happened to not occur on the last attempt.

35 minutes ago, Carbonitepon8 said:

but is it solved or resolved if i had to change frames? the bug still exists for equinox

22 minutes ago, SteamlordD said:

It's not really solved if there's still an issue, and it's not a certainty that the bug was even actually caused by any of the mentioned things, it could just be an animation breaking that happened to not occur on the last attempt.

ah... of course sorry i'm really tired atm staying up for the devstream XD it starts 4am for me 7min to go