Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

The UI looks like something out of Destiny (which I don't like) with color scheme from Deus Ex (which I do like) but it doesn't seem to fit the Warframe universe that well. Of course, I will have to see how this looks in the Orbiter with the News, Market and Codex menus to fully apreciate it.
Khora now looks nothing special... Sure, her pet is her trademark, but it's not like it is the size of a horse and she can ride it or anything. It's a Kavat. I was really looking forward to Damage 2.5 (probably the only one) and to play her (that Exalted Wip sounded Awesome), unfortunatelly that won't happen anymore.
The car is... Nice. I really can't see much use for it, but maybe IF he was used in a mission, that might be cool. My idea would be to do a "real" mobile defense, where  the squad would have to drive to a location while protecting the cargo (a bit like protecting the drone in POE, while "driving" the drone)... not really sure how it would work solo, do.
Sanctury Onslaught looks... Messy. I mean, the gameplay is fine but, making it a Simaris mission? The same guy that losses his mind everytime we KILL a target? Now is all happy in letting us massacre a bunch of them?... Doesn't make a lot of sense.
Also, the idea of "endless exterminate" was to be combined with VOID KEYS. Ence, being in the void. The first part would be all access, and in each level enemies would drop a specific resource (a bit like reactant) to then build the good'old void keys to automatically start at higher levels. The higher the key, the higher the (enemy) level.
Starter level T0 (no key required) - lv20 | T1 - lv50 | T2 - lv100 | T3 - lv150 | T4 - lv200 (think Diablo's Rift...) ;)

MR fodder or we'll see but looks meh at the moment.

Why not a liquid metal whip or configurable liquid metal weapon switch between sword/rapier, whip, scythe, dagger, etc., and chain combos of one type like all whip hits, etc, and combo system allowing you to change between types on the fly mid combo like start with sword, then scythe to knock em back and end it or switch to whip after knock back and drag'em back in and beat them up some more? So sad... ;(

Also I hear damage 2.5 is dead or at least for now? Good.

If you want the game to be more balanced I totally get that, revisit it even but, fix what's broken, not what's working.  If you want balanced damage, give us: 1) weapons with damage types that deal more than 20 total damage and at least one chance stat more than 5~10% to make it viable to endgame content or your just going to still end up with the problem you currently have and 2) make the other damage types more useful or at least puncture.  Impact with shattering impact is viable and useful, even impact's base staggering is useful for a little crowd control.  Maybe add the shattering impact mod stats to a mod for Primary and Secondary?

30% reduction in damage at high level, long runs is not enough to help anyone unless its fire or ice chroma.  Anyone else will still end up like swiss cheese very quickly.  Or add a mod that makes puncture more useful like shattering impact for example (I don't think there is one for puncture yet but I could be wrong).

Don't make the game work so hard against players to the point it makes killing anything nearly impossible (i.e. sending enemy units flying miles away or only 1 or 2 specific weapons, warframes or combination of the two work on something and if you don't have one of those or in the squad, if in a squad, are royally screwed).  Games are supposed to be fun and enjoyable, not a chore.

Archived