Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A consumable for more enemy spawn...??

BLI7Z

Sooooo...

I was doing an AXI survival fissure in the void, solo, one hour in there. And ALL the time it felt like there weren't enough enemies to fill my heart with pleasure. 

So I thought... what if there was a consumable that amps up the enemy spawn rate like if it were a 4 Tenno squad? Would love that... Don't know if that would be game breaking or maybe would discourage solitary players like me to search for coop with others in a coop game XD

Thank you. 

16 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Sooooo...

I was doing an AXI survival fissure in the void, solo, one hour in there. And ALL the time it felt like there weren't enough enemies to fill my heart with pleasure. 

So I thought... what if there was a consumable that amps up the enemy spawn rate like if it were a 4 Tenno squad? Would love that... Don't know if that would be game breaking or maybe would discourage solitary players like me to search for coop with others in a coop game XD

Thank you. 

Or let us hack consoles to up the difficulty, but yeah we need more options when it comes to playing hard mode.

hace 11 minutos, peterc3 dijo:

You'd be able to up the enemies but the drop rates would remain. It's a co-op game.

I don't care about the drop rates!! I just want more enemies to kill when going solo!