Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expand TennoGen

BlueFan99

Allow TeenoGen members to create:

1.More Sentinel and Pet models, skins, animations, accessories, etc...

2.More orbiter and clan decorations (specific warframe noggles - with syandanas, specific skins, and color combinations, more furniture, carpets, tables, chairs, control panels, etc...)

3.More emotes (nartas, poses, idle animations)

4.More Glyphs and sigils 

Expanding TeenoGen is a win-win situation: Players get more stuff to buy, you and TeenoGen creators get money 

Also, Click on the Lotus icon on this site... I accidentally did 5 min ago

Edited by BlueFan99

8 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Number 3 would be a technical nightmare, as Warframe's animation is not something you want random people working on.

The rest would be interesting. I would also add Operator accessories/suits.

I thought about that. I think that they should add rules and limitations on what animations they are allowed to make and each animation should be checked by DE first (to stop stupid meme dances that Fortnite has)

8 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Number 3 would be a technical nightmare, as Warframe's animation is not something you want random people working on.

The rest would be interesting. I would also add Operator accessories/suits.

It's not like DE doesn't review player creations before accepting them in

On 14/04/2018 at 10:56 PM, BlueFan99 said:

Allow TeenoGen members to create:

1.More Sentinel and Pet models, skins, animations, accessories, etc...

2.More orbiter and clan decorations (specific warframe noggles - with syandanas, specific skins, and color combinations, more furniture, carpets, tables, chairs, control panels, etc...)

3.More emotes (nartas, poses, idle animations)

4.More Glyphs and sigils 

1. Maybe? We don’t really have a lot of skins, but then again, we don’t have a lot of sentinels either.

2. Articula.

3. No.

4. We can make our own glyphs already, all you need is 2k subscribers on YouTube.

On 17/04/2018 at 9:30 AM, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I'm already against weapon skins...go figure.

The reason is because some undoubtely good designs could prevent DE to make actual in game weapons with similar designs.

No offense but for some weapons that's already the case. Unless DE decides to turn around out of nowhere and say "Here's a Miter skin" I'd rather have Tennogen make a Miter skin.

On 2018-04-29 at 9:46 AM, Zahnny said:

No offense but for some weapons that's already the case. Unless DE decides to turn around out of nowhere and say "Here's a Miter skin" I'd rather have Tennogen make a Miter skin.

This. Weapons like the Atomos and Synapse are so good but so ugly. If only we could make skins for those. Plus skins for popular weapons like the Tigris would be a win win for players and DE