Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rise of the Dojobots

TommyBlue7

I'm really enjoying this new trend of Dojobots, really funny, creative and new. Just saw my first one 2 days ago and now I'm hooked. When did this actually start? I can't seem to find more on the web, so if you have a Dojobot plz post here I would love to see them, maybe with a little backstory to their use and origin hehe.

I've had a lot of fun building mine, if this catches on maybe its something DE would cater for, it definitely needs finer surface mapping my robot parts aren't quite flush with each other. What impressed me was the sheer creativity of it, it's something I would never have thought of and I really like the originality of it. What would be great is if DE would give us decorations specifically to this end, I need some machine guns and aerials. It's cool because there's the possibility of adding something that really is truly unique just for that Dojo and found nowhere else.

Wish I took down the name of the Dojo where I first saw one that was a stunner. I love the idea that these large halls could be a hangar/museum of sorts for captured corpus/grineer tech of a bygone era.

So plz post pics here if you got I need to see more.