Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's my time problem here?

LightningsVengance

(man I hope this is the right area) https://i.imgur.com/O0Qnaeg.jpg Here we see that I spent 20:54 in the mission (Lua) according to Item Reards, I know I spent at LEAST 40 minutes (ended at 8:40 PM and offically started at like 7:something, i don't remember exactly) But two boxes below the Azima the Mission time says 1h 8m 16s. So... What gives? Any suggestions on fixing? Anyone with similiar problems? halp

2 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

What gives?

Random guess, but were you maybe using Peacemaker (or standing still in general) long enough to trigger the AFK detection?

Dunno if that'd actually stop your ("item rewards") mission time count, but that's the only thing i can think of,
not least since it seems you didn't get any Rotation B - i.e. Relic - rewards beyond the first.

5 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Random guess, but were you maybe using Peacemaker (or standing still in general) long enough to trigger the AFK detection?

Dunno if that'd actually stop your ("item rewards") mission time count, but that's the only thing i can think of,
not least since it seems you didn't get any Rotation B - i.e. Relic - rewards beyond the first.

How long does it take for AFK detection to kick in? I used Peacemaker a few times (mainly on the sentients) but I primarly used my Corinth because I'm trying to get it leveled, so I did move quite a bit.