Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Articula for Dojo

TommyBlue7

I actually like to see this happen, but at the same time I can see why it may not be possible.

The Warframe articulas are based from the a players loadout. So when it gets donated does it use that player's loadout or does it use the loadout of the one that tries to place the decoration in the dojo? In both cases that means that the articulas has the potential to change to a different appearance which would result in the dojo lagging as it tries to adjust to the changes. And if the case is with the former, that's a whole lot of potential lag.

Enemy articulas can work as it is tied to the the player's codex. All DE needs to do is to decide whether it's based on the decorator, contributor, or the sum of all clan members' codex.

Eidolon articulas would most definitely work as they are not tied to anything that is player base. 

Edited by NekroArts

• 2 months later...

Why complicate things?
If these statues are to be put in place, the simplest and obvious will be that it is basic warframe. Without any cosmetic, but with the function of articulation so that they adopt a particular pose.
(I do not particularly support the idea.)

Edited by Delkior

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

PLEASE DE! x_x

Got quite excited thinking we could have a semi-circle of the mods in Articula form waving to new comers in the dojo. We also have a shrine to the RNGods for sacrifices, having it full of spooky Harrow's would have been perfect. To then discover we can't donate or use them in the dojo... This would be fantastic even if it had a HUGE capacity cost.

• 4 years later...