Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

will we get all the rewards we lost due to the chrashes back ?

GrandHansi

99% sure that the answer is no. I am not even sure they would have anyway of knowing precisely what people lost as the games may just show up as failed or abandoned.

I have lost a bunch of things. Best advice I can give is that anytime a new game mode comes out there is a chance of issues that cause you to lose rewards it has happened before if you arent willing to take the chance give it time for them to iron out some of the issues before reassessing what you are willing to deal with before a break down heh.

The worst lost for me was losing Khora systems. Systems is the only piece I need for khora : (

Edited by Ecliptix

They do it for Void Fissures, where if you leave the session unexpectedly you get an inbox message from Ordis with the attachments bring the Prime Parts you’ve gained.

Why can’t they do it for any other mission?

Hell, why even force us to have to finish the mission to get the loot anyway? All that ever serves to do is force us to slog back to Cetus if we don’t have Archwing Launchers, instead of being able to extract straight back there and keep our stuff.

There’s no reason because of that, that there’s any point in leaving the mission directly to the Orbiter, because you lose everything. It’d have been better implemented letting us leave to the Orbiter from the gate loading into Cetus taking us to the Orbiter instead.

Onslaught is apparently renowned for its crashes, why don’t they do to it what they do to Prime Parts?

How would they give you something back that they never registered you having in the first place?

The whole issue is that the loot server isn't updated until extraction and because of bad migrations/crashing it never receives the info from those games. 

It would be like walking into the Lottery commission and asking them to honor the winning lottery ticket you bought, even tho you don't have the ticket and there is no record of the transaction. 

I have said in other posts I would love to see Onslaught register/update the loot server on every reward wave. Actually I'd like to see that on essentially every endless mode, not unlike Plains Bounties, Mining & Fishing. As at the very least it removes the total loss from a crash or bad migration..

Edited by Oreades