Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie

nanashi

10 minutes ago, nanashi said:

Is it possible to get anything else besides this f*cking Ayatan Sculpture?
4 days in and the same "reward"

I gotten them two in a row now but i think i gotten 6 Rivens. What i don’t get is why the Legendary Core in the Sortie Reward Table? It never dropped for me even in my Old account for almost a year straight.

1 minute ago, VPrime96 said:

I gotten them two in a row now but i think i gotten 6 Rivens. What i don’t get is why the Legendary Core in the Sortie Reward Table? It never dropped for me even in my Old account for almost a year straight.

I'm not surprised. The core is 0.18%. You have more chance of getting Vengeful revanant (0.42%) to drop from Conculysts than you have of getting a Legendary core.

1 minute ago, (PS4)GexGehko said:

I'm not surprised. The core is 0.18%. You have more chance of getting Vengeful revanant (0.42%) to drop from Conculysts than you have of getting a Legendary core.

It’s a higher drop chance than Condition Overload and Berserker but in Sorties, 0.18% is super low.

Il y a 10 heures, VPrime96 a dit :

It’s a higher drop chance than Condition Overload and Berserker but in Sorties, 0.18% is super low.

Condition overload has a 0.67% chance of being looted on drekar butcher, and berserker has a 20% chance of being looted from some specters and 1.01% from corrupted ancient.

All these units have a 3% chance of looting a mod upon being killed.

That's easy compared to legendary core.

On 22/04/2018 at 3:00 AM, nanashi said:

Is it possible to get anything else besides this f*cking Ayatan Sculpture?
4 days in and the same "reward"

I rather get a sculpture than Kuva tbh, people think that by getting rid off ayatan treasures they will instantly get rivens and cores as often as they got sculptures.

What it most likely happen if they decrease the rate or remove them completely is that they will increase others like Kuva, endo, boosters, forma and exilus, the good thing though is that we will finally stop seeing post like this.

I got 4 boosters this week so consider yourself lucky.