Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability to skip missions with credits

Ever had that one mission or mission type that you absolutely hate and suck at and no matter how many times you try you just can't get past it? For me it's archwing missions, 'rush' and 'chase' in particular, I haven't been able to complete these missions on Phobos and Saturn I think forcing me to farm plastids manually which is a real pain since you need hundreds of those for building stuff and to get even 100 per run you need to spend a lot of time running around the map looking for them which is impossible to do in public sessions so you're forced to play a co-op game alone just to farm a basic resource. So my suggestion is to let us skip missions after a certain requirement is met so we can deploy extractors and move on with our lives, or you could just remove those mission types all together idk whichever works.

what would be the point of star chart progress and "git gud" if you could just buy your way through like some rich kid 

edit : archwing aint what hard just play more and lvl your stuff as for plastids , grab nekros if you have and go to uranus survival

Edited by bad4youLT

Well, you could always try to group up with ppl that can beat it. Might be as simple as playing it public, althouhg admittetly finding random groups for Archwing might take a while. I'd also like to hear your loadout, it's the same as with all missions, a few mods and the right equipment make the difference between hell and a walk in  the park. I suggest getting an Itzal Archwing if you don't already have it, pretty much the best one around. Unless you have trouble staying alive, then nothing beats the Amesha. And from that, I heavily disagree on the skip missions part. When I was a noob, I hit my first real stopper on Tyl Regor, which I thought unfair at first too, because I was able to make my way through the starchart relativly easy until that point. But that experience led me to optimize my weapons and mods and taught me a lot about how this game works. Obstacles are there to overcome them, not skip them.

I agree that buying your way through missions sounds bad but it doesn't have to apply to all mission types, definitely not boss or other special ones like nightmare/alert ect, just these common ones that appear in every planet like archwing or interception which can be a pain to beat without a team and your odds of finding teammates on those missions are quite low since there's usually nothing to farm, and as I said there should be requirements so that nobody will abuse this feature.

20 hours ago, W3zeer said:

Well, you could always try to group up with ppl that can beat it. Might be as simple as playing it public, althouhg admittetly finding random groups for Archwing might take a while. I'd also like to hear your loadout, it's the same as with all missions, a few mods and the right equipment make the difference between hell and a walk in  the park. I suggest getting an Itzal Archwing if you don't already have it, pretty much the best one around. Unless you have trouble staying alive, then nothing beats the Amesha. And from that, I heavily disagree on the skip missions part. When I was a noob, I hit my first real stopper on Tyl Regor, which I thought unfair at first too, because I was able to make my way through the starchart relativly easy until that point. But that experience led me to optimize my weapons and mods and taught me a lot about how this game works. Obstacles are there to overcome them, not skip them.

I'm still quite new (mr8) so I have the default gear btw, haven't figured out how to farm archwing parts yet, I know you can buy them from your clan dojo or syndicate but there aren't full sets so there's no point buying them till I find the rest

Edited by (PS4)Equinox21697